Home Flooring Tiles to Spruce up Your Space
There are many types of flooring tiles that you can use for all your flooring needs in your residence or business. Flooring tiles can be made from natural elements like stone or wood. You can also find vinyl, cement, and plastic floor tiles if you are interested in using man-made materials. They can also be made of blends of both types. Affordable flooring is functional and beautiful and will suit any situation that calls for it.Where can you use flooring tiles?
Flooring tiles can be used in any type of room or area where you want to place a floor. In your residence, you can put flooring tiles in your living rooms, sleeping areas, kitchens, bathrooms, halls, and closets. You can even place floor tiles in your garage. You can also place them in patio areas if they are weatherproof.Types of flooring tiles
Some of the many flooring tiles that you can choose from at eBay include:
- Ceramic Tiles - Glazed ceramic tiles are water resistant, highly durable, and inexpensive. They come in a variety of colours and designs.
- Terracotta Tiles - Terracotta is made from red or earthy clay. You will need to fasten it with a sealing agent every few years.
- Vinyl Tiles - These inexpensive flooring tiles are resilient and easy to install.
- Stone Tiles - Stone tiles are beautiful but can require extra care. Granite, limestone, marble, and slate are the most popular stone tiles.
- Wood Floor - Wood flooring comes in many colours and wood types.
- Linoleum Floor Tiles - Linoleum is very durable and easy to install. It is soft and comfortable and requires minimal maintenance.
- Cork Tiles - These flooring tiles are very durable and easy to install but may require extra care.
- Glass Tiles - Glass tiles are lovely and are quite durable. These are best used in low traffic areas.
- Porcelain Tiles - These tiles are similar to ceramic tiles but are fired differently. They are extremely durable and come in many colours. They are also highly water resistant.
Today there are more options than ever when choosing durable garage flooring at eBay. Interlocking garage floor tiles are available in rigid polypropylene plastic floor tiles or flexible PVC tiles that are similar to rubber floor tiles in texture. They are resistant to chemicals, salts, and oils, they are non-slip, and they are UV resistant. They come in many custom colours and designs.
Vinyl composite tile (VCT) are the cheapest garage floor tiles. They are the same sort of tiles you see in hospitals and schools. They are resistant to automotive fluids, salts, and oils but can be slippery when wet.