Shop by Brand
Great prices on popular products
Save on Keyboard Wrist Rests
Hot this week
- Black PC Keyboard Raised Hands Wrist Rest Support Comfort Pad£3.28Almost gone
- Gel Wrist Rest Support Comfort Pad for PC Keyboard Raised Platform Hands BG£3.595 left
- Desktop Anti Slip Wrist Rest Support Pad for PC Computer Gaming Keyboard GW£3.985 left
- Keyboard Wrist Rest Pad PC Laptop Mouse Silica Gel Support Memory Foam Cushion£3.769 left
- Desktop Anti Slip Wrist Rest Support Pad for PC Computer Gaming Keyboard TI£3.7710 left
- Black Gel Wrist Rest Support Comfort Pad for Keyboard Raised Platform Hands KUS£4.789 sold
- Keyboard Rubber Wrist Support Pad PC Computer Hand Rest Comfort Hands Cushion£3.857 sold
- Black Gel PC Keyboard Raised Platform Hands Wrist Rest Support Comfort Pad PF£3.123 sold
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 17+ million UK buyers.
You may also like
Make an offer
- DURABLE GEL ERGONOMIC KEYBOARD WRIST SUPPORT GREY BRAND NEW£14.99Free postageMake offer
- Keyboard Wrist Rest with Mouse Pad Memory Foam - Black£15.00Free postageMake offer
- 4 x FELLOWES HEIGHT ADJUSTABLE WRIST REST ( NEW IN PACKAGING )£19.99+ £5.99 postageMake offer
Keyboard Wrist Rests
If you work in an office, or any job that requires long hours on a desktop computer , trivial things like posture and wrist position can be very important. Over extended periods, bad posture and lots of typing can create lots of problems with muscles and tendons. They can also negatively affect the shoulders, arms, wrists, and hands. In the worst cases, these can lead to conditions that can gravely and permanently affect your well being. Keyboard wrist rests are a common preventative measure against the risks outlined above, so it's important to make a considered choice.
Regarding the filler material, it is useful to look at keyboard wrist rests in terms of the kind of user you are. For the casual user, gel is best if you are not going to be on the computer for more than a few hours at a time. Gaming gel wrist rests are best suited for mechanical and gaming keyboards . For longer term and more intensive use at work, foam is the best filler, as it has more 'give' and provides the best ergonomic safeguards. The more expensive wrist rests use memory foam, as used in mattresses, which moulds precisely to the contours of your wrist.
Other factors to bear in mind include; whether the wrist rest maintains a constant temperature rather than heating up, how easy it is to clean and its length. Does it run the length of the computer keyboard ? It is recommendable that it does for natural positioning of your wrists, rather than them being in a cramped position and too close together. Two final factors to consider are having a non-skid backing, which is advisable to stop the keyboard wrist pad from from sliding around on the work surface. Furthermore, thickness is important as well. Too thin and it isn't providing the suitable support. Too thick and it impairs your freedom of movement.
So, when choosing a keyboard wrist rest, take into account all the above factors in order to make the wisest choice for your own well being when using your keyboard.