Choosing LED-Standard PAR Fixture Single Unit Stage Lighting Made Easy
The right stage lighting is critical to conveying the desired mood and feeling to a concert, theatrical production, or other type of stage performance. LED PAR can lights provide you with a more exciting stage experience for your performance. On eBay, you can find a wide variety of affordable new and used LED PAR can units.What types of lighting effects do LED PAR cans deliver?
The available types of lighting effects are:
- Beam: This is a consistent stream of light in one colour delivered by all LEDs in the arrangement.
- Strobe: This is flashing light in one or more colours.
- Patterns: The different colours of LEDs in the arrangement turn on and off in order to create a pattern.
- Laser: Single LEDs create a beam of light.
The LED PAR can units perform several motions, including those described here:
- Automated panning: This moves across the horizontal plane at up to 180 degrees of rotation.
- Automated tilting: This movement is in the vertical plane at up to 180 degrees of rotation.
- Manual panning or tilting: The frame of the lights must be moved by a person. They move at a swivel of up to 270 degrees in a vertical or horizontal orientation.
Some of the available features of the LED PAR can stage lights include the following:
- Status display: You can consult the LCD display to check the status of the lights.
- Remote control: You can control the lights with a remote at a distance of up to 10 metres away.
- Temperature protection: The glass and frame are insulated for temperature protection.
- Low energy consumption: An array of up to 36 LEDs in the fixture uses a maximum of 80 watts of power.
- Automatic shutoff: The light shuts off if it does not get a signal from the controller.
When shopping for LED PAR can lights on eBay, consider the following factors:
- Brand: Some of the options include American DJ, Chauvet, and Martin.
- Style: There are lights in a cabinet for aerial or scaffold mounting or in a frame with floor risers.
- LED arrangement: You can select a hexagonal, circular, or linear arrangement of the lights.
- Colour: You can choose single-colour or colour-changing LEDs.
- Condition: You can choose from new, manufacturer's refurbished, or used LED stage lights.