Shop by Type
Shop by Brand
Hot this week
- Laptop Charger for Asus F553M X453m X453MA X553M X553MA D553MA 15.6 Power Supply£11.9910 left
- Asus X553M Compatible Laptop Power AC Adapter Charger£9.9926 sold
- Power Charger for Asus VivoBook X102B X102BA X540sa X540S X540L X540LA X453M 19V£11.9923 sold
- 19V 3.42A POWER ADAPTER FOR TOSHIBA PA3822U-1ACA LAPTOP 65W CHARGER POWER SUPPLY£6.8920 sold
- TOSHIBA PA3917U-1ACA 19V 3.42A 65W LAPTOP AC POWER SUPPLY CHARGER ADAPTER£6.8918 sold
- 19V 1.75A/2.37A AC Adapter Power For Asus VivoBook S200E-CT158H AD891M21 Charger£11.9917 sold
- For Asus X553S Compatible Laptop Power 35w AC Adaptor Charger with UK Plug£9.9917 sold
- Laptop Charger for Toshiba Satellite C50-B-14D L50-B-2DW AC Adapter£6.8915 sold
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 17+ million UK buyers.
You may also like
Make an offer
Laptop Power Adapters and Chargers for ASUS
Over time your Asus laptop power adapter and charger can fall victim to wear and tear or loss. A laptop without charge is of no use to anyone, so invest in a spare laptop power adapter and charger to save yourself this hassle. Obviously, genuine Asus chargers will be preferred and you know will work well and be compatible. However, a vast number of generic and universal chargers are available, just check the voltage to save any unwanted mishaps.
Nationality of the charger
If you are a frequent traveller and are forever losing socket converters, you can opt for European or American adapters and chargers. However, if you are buying for home use do make sure you are buying a three pronged UK adapter.
Power Adapter and Charger sections
There are different types of electrical power use. Laptops, as well as cell phones and portable DVD players, use DC (Direct Current) power. Most wall sockets use AC (Alternating Current) and this means that between leaving the wall and entering the laptop battery, the power needs to be adapted. This is the job of the power adapter. Generic plugs can usually fit the adapter if they have the relevant input.
The actual charger section is different, and is the cord which is designed for your particular device. It will make sure only the right amount of power goes into the right place safely and securely, so if this piece appears damaged, it's definitely recommended you buy a replacement.
A charger doesn't need to have the Asus logo for it to work with your laptop, in fact the majority of chargers available are made by third party companies. As long as the voltage produced doesn't exceed, or isn't below what is required of your laptop and the port is compatible, then you can charge your laptop with any charger . The voltage required can be found in your user manual or on the bottom of your laptop.