Shop by Brand
Shop by Screen Size
Great prices on popular products
Hot this week
- Apple Macbook Pro A1398 Late 2013 2014 Retina Display 15" LCD Screen Assembly£599.005 left
- Touch Screen Digitizer Glass Replacement For Alba 7 Inch Tablet AC70PLV5£7.8028 sold
- Replacement LG Philips LP156WHB (TP) (A1) (B1) (C1) (D1) Laptop Screen 15.6" LED£26.7920 sold
- Touch Screen Digitizer Glass Replacement For Alba 7 Inch Wi-Fi Tablet AC70PLV4£7.8415 sold
- OEM LED Screen Front Glass for Apple MacBook Pro 13" A1278 2009 2010 2011 2012£10.6513 sold
- New LTN156AT35-H01 Samsung WXGA Replacement Screen for 15.6" HD Laptop£27.1113 sold
- Original APPLE MACBOOK PRO 2014 13.3" A1502 SCREEN LED LCD panel display NEW£166.6112 sold
- Genuine HP Pavilion 15-P series 15.6" LCD Touch Screen Digitizer Front Panel£64.9911 sold
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 17+ million UK buyers.
You may also like
Make an offer
Laptop Screens and LCD Panels for HP
If you are looking for a replacement screen or LCD panel for your laptop, there are plenty available to suit every model of HP laptop . Laptop screens and LCD panels for HP devices allow you to replace a damaged or defective screen.
The screen that you will need will depend on the size and the model of your HP laptop, as well as it hardware capabilities. There is a huge variety of screens, panels and digitisers available, which are moderately easy to assemble following instructions.
When it comes to choosing the right screen size for your HP laptop, you must bear in mind that are many sizes available to choose from. You need to make sure that you know the correct screen size of your laptop. To find out these measurements, simply measure the from the top left corner diagonally to the bottom right corner.
Laptop screens come in all sizes from smaller 10 inch and 11 inch types all the way up to the industry standard 15.6 inch and beyond. You can get spare screen parts easily for most models of HP laptops.
Standard and touchscreen
Choose between a variety of standard screens and touchscreens, all with different functionalities. When people refer to a touchscreen, they are talking about a thin layer of plastic on top of the actual screen. If your touchscreen is damaged then you can replace just that. However, if both the touchscreen and the LCD panel is broken then you have to replace both of them. Standard screens are a bit easier to replace as you are only replacing one component. They are usually cheaper too.
Frames and panels
You can buy screen and LCD panels for laptops separately from the screen instead of replacing everything. It is a good idea to remove your current screen and check the product code prior to buying to ensure that you are getting the right panel.
Some laptops, even among the same makes and models, use different screens. Older laptops use standard CCFL LCD screens, which are now being phased out in newer laptops. They now use LED technology screens.