Relax into Your Viewing Experience with a Logik Remote Control
A broken or lost remote control will take you back to the days of getting up to change the channel, and can seriously impact your leisure activities. To make sure that you can look forward to a relaxing binge-watch after a stressful day, choose a replacement Logik TV remote control from the selection offered on eBay.Why choose a Logik TV remote control?
If you have a Logik television set, a branded TV remote control will offer the most effective functionality between the two devices. As not all remote controls are compatible with all TV models, it's important to check the manufacturer's site for details before purchase. As well as controlling the TV, Logik offers universal models that can be programmed to control peripheral devices like DVD players, old-school VCRs, and Logik Combi TVs from the same brand. To ensure compatibility, check the model number on the remote, which is usually found on the battery compartment or remote control shell.Which types of remote controls does Logik produce?
Logik produces a number of remote controls to enhance your viewing experience:
- Logic Freeview: This remote functions as a replacement remote control and does not need programming. It is compatible with L5SSTB12, LPVR88, and L1HSTB12.
- Logic PVR: This model will help you control digital audio and text channel output. For those who want to watch TV using a pair of headphones, Logik’s audio remote control will let you do so in comfort.
- DVD player remote: Designed to control your peripheral device, this model is compatible with L7SPDVD11, L7TWIN11, L9SPDVD12, and L9SPDW14.
To activate a Logik TV remote control, you need the correct code. Although universal remotes are usually compatible with all models, there may be a mismatch of codes when the TV model and remote control were produced at significantly different times in the brand's manufacturing timeline. To help you find the right control codes for pairing your Logik TV remote control, try the following:
- Long-press the TV button until the LED flickers.
- Press 990 and the channel up button until the television turns off.
- Press the TV button again to view the displayed code.