Tips for Making Your Mini Speaker Experience a Powerful One
Gone are the days when taking music or other content with you on the go meant sacrificing sound quality. Over are the times when blasting music from a speaker on the beach meant listening to tinny tunes. Mini speakers are powerful units that often seem to match the sound quality of speakers several times their size, so here are some tips that can help ensure that you'll end up with a good set.What are the pros of a Bluetooth mini speaker?
There are several pros that come with getting a new or used Bluetooth mini speaker on eBay:
- Connectivity: Bluetooth connects to a huge range of devices, including smartphones, televisions and computers, making syncing really easy.
- Ease of use: Setup is extremely simple once the devices find each other.
- Space-saving size: Bluetooth mini speakers are great in smaller-sized rooms that don't have a lot of space.
Battery power is extremely important with portable mini speakers, especially if you're planning on using them outdoors. If you're planning on being out of doors for long periods of time, choose mini speakers that provide hours of battery life on a single charge. For extended indoor life, choose mini speakers that come with a speaker dock that charges the speaker while simultaneously outputting audio.How can you ensure that audio quality will be optimal?
eBay has a large selection of these speakers, and they're not all created equal. There are several things you can do to help ensure that you're getting the best quality possible:
- Wattage: Check out the output power, or watts, of the device you're considering. If you're going to be in an outdoor setting or one that has a lot of ambient noise, choose speakers with a minimum of between 15 and 20 watts of power in order to get 80 dB of sound.
- Frequency: Confirm the frequency range. You'll want to find devices that can reach all the frequencies audible to the naked human ear, 20 Hz to 20,000 Hz. This will ensure no sounds are missed.
There are some mini speaker options that permit you to connect multiple speakers at once. This feature is available on Wi-Fi models as well as some Bluetooth models via a corresponding app. You'll be able to connect multiple speakers together to create a space that's filled with surround sound.