Shop by Brand
Shop by Metal
Save on Men's Cufflinks
- 10 Mens Cufflinks Cuff Link Backs Blanks Findings 0.63" PK P4S2£1.52Trending at £1.55
- Silver tone really work compass Cuffls cuffls Vintage style for men T2J6£1.87Trending at £3.39
- West Ham United F.c. Cufflinks£11.36Trending at £12.97
- Aston Villa F.c. Stainless Steel Cufflinks£19.47Trending at £20.98
- Stainless Steel Men CufLInk CufflIn- Letter Pi Shape B4M7£1.32Trending at £2.31
- Pair of Stylish Star Israel Flag Pattern Socks For Men PK£0.99Trending at £1.04
- 1 Pair Shiny copper + steel plating Love Knot Cufflinks, Silver PK U1C2£1.53Trending at £3.03
- Treble Clef Cuffls Musical Note Cuffls For Men D3V6£1.29Trending at £2.46
- BT 5-strip Red Enamel Cufflinks M3n8£1.10 New
Hot this week
- New Pair Silk Knot Cufflinks - Over 30 Colour Options£0.99198 sold
- SILVER OVAL mens wedding cufflinks cuff link Groom best man usher page gift CL03£0.99101 sold
- Silver Plated Mens Wedding Cufflinks Sets Cuff Links Personalised Groom Best Man£0.9994 sold
- Men's Initial Cufflinks Fathers Day Wedding Birthday Alphabet Letter Cuff Links£1.4975 sold
- MEN'S SILVER CUFFLINKS GOLD STAINLESS STEEL MENS WEDDING CUFF LINKS£2.9975 sold
- Silver Engraved Custom Cufflinks Cuff & Links Gift Wedding Personalised Best Man£1.9972 sold
- SILVER OVAL ENGRAVED CUSTOM CUFFLINKS Cuff Links Wedding Personalised Best Man£0.9959 sold
- WATCH MOVEMENT MEN'S STEAMPUNK VINTAGE SILVER CUFFLINKS CUFF LINKS WEDDING GIFT£6.6937 sold
- cufflinks Watches Pair with Black Dials and Roman Numerals - Gold Plated£134.39
- Sterling Silver Rectangle Matt Finish Cufflinks£121.95
- Hoxton London Mens Jewellery Sterling Silver Ribbed Cushion Cufflinks£145.74
- Mens Tigers Eye Cufflinks£120.96
- Lined Edge Oval Silver Cufflinks Gift£102.18
- Hoxton London Mens Jewellery Sterling Silver and Black Onyx Cufflinks£145.74
- S.T. Dupont Stones Cufflinks, Rose Gold, Mother of pearl, Onyx, 51345N£170.00
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 17+ million UK buyers.
You may also like
Make an offer
Men's cufflinks are generally worn with tailored shirts on more formal occasions , although you can see them worn on a more regular basis, particularly if you're working in a smarter office environment. Popular with many men to inject an extra element of style and individuality into their formal wear, they are available in an extensive range of styles and different metals.
Shirts that were designed to hold cufflinks first came to prominence all the way back in the 16th century, and have continued to evolve since then. Men's workwear can often be dull, without all the options available to women, making cufflinks a great way to make a statement whilst remaining smart.
Types of Men's Cufflinks
As above, there are many types of cufflinks to choose from including hinged, chained, push through, snap on and or double-faced cufflinks. It can all be a bit bewildering if you're not experienced when it comes to cufflinks but the most common option is the hinged back cufflink, mainly as they offer the most secure fastening.
When buying cufflinks try to make sure that they match your shirt. The most versatile colours that will go with the widest range of shirts tend to be black or silver , and added embellishments in these colours are also acceptable.
Making sure that you pair your cufflinks with the correct type of shirt is essential, with French or double-cuffed shirts typically worn with cufflinks. The two sides of the cuff should lie flat and away from the wrist, leaving the two holes for your cufflinks lined up making it insert them correctly so that that they face outwards.
Be wary of novelty cufflinks, whilst they may be a fun choice for a unique birthday or Father's day gift, they're not necessarily the best option for day to day wear and certainly not a popular item in most workplaces!