Shop by Size
- Newly Men Ballroom Dance Shoes Delicate Wing Tip Lace-Up Latin Rumba Dance Shoes£23.52Was: Previous price£33.60
- New Men Ballroom Dance Shoes Cozy Lace-Up Indoor Outdoor Standard Dancing Shoes£22.35Was: Previous price£31.93
- New Men Ballroom Dance Shoes Black Heeled Lace Up Latin Standard Dancing Shoes£27.99Was: Previous price£39.99
- Cofra 22230-000.w46Spate S1P SRC Safety Boot Size 12Khaki£63.59
- Cofra 22300-001.W39 Size 39 S1 P SRC "Curtain" Safety Shoes - Black£72.04
- Men Tap Dance Shoes Wearable Lace-up Dancing Shoes Stage Perform Match Heels£18.48Was: Previous price£26.40
- Chic Men Ballroom Dance Shoes Simple Black Heeled Latin Standard Non-slip Shoes£27.99Was: Previous price£39.98
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 17+ million UK buyers.
You may also like
Make an offer
- Men's dance / ballroom shoes size 8 - black - suede soul£18.00+ £5.70 postageMake offer
- Mens Adult Ballroom Slip on full leather shoe B Grade 99£8.50Free postageMake offer
Men's Dance Shoes
When looking to express yourself on a dance floor the best way to do so is with a fresh pair of men's dance shoes. Whether you are a looking to gain some dancing experience and learn or you a more seasoned performer, you are sure to find men's dance shoes in a variety of styles to suit your needs.
Men's dance shoes come in a variety of materials such as leather , patent leather, canvas, suede or even synthetic materials. Each type of dance shoe is designed specifically to make them suitable for the type of dance performed.
You can find men's dance shoes suitable for beginners all the way up to professional competitor level. You can also find men's dance shoes for jazz dancing, tap, swing and many other types of dancing.
A pair of patent men's dance shoes look incredibly elegant and look fantastic with tails or a sharp suit. They are a design classic and can be worn in both latin and ballroom dances.
Traditionally, most men's dance shoes come in black, but you can find some in navy and grey. Why not consider a pair of chic two-tone men's dance shoes which will really make you stand out on the dance floor?
You can find some pairs of men's dance shoes with an accompanying shoe bag which is ideal if you are travelling to a competition or an event.
Some pairs of men's dance shoes come with a split sole which means that there is a sole for the ball of the foot and toes but there is a separate sole for the heel. This helps the arch of the foot be supported by an integral arch support that keeps the arch of the foot off the floor therefore the arch of the foot doesn't contact the floor. This therefore makes the shoe very flexible and allows the foot to arch and point in ways a full-soled shoe would not facilitate.
When buying a pair of men's dance shoes , you need to consider the size and fit to make sure it fits like a glove. When you first try on a pair of dance shoes, they should fit snugly without any pressure. There should be just enough room to wiggle the toes and no slipping in the heel.
You can find men's dance shoes in a variety of designs, materials, colours, finishes and sizes. Typically, you can find men's dance shoes in new condition, but you will also be able to find men's dance shoes in pre-worn condition too.