Shop by Brand
Shop by Features
Men's Skincare Best Sellers
Everything your skin needsShop event
Great prices on popular products
- Philips ONEBLADE QP2520/25 Wet Dry Facial Hair Trimmer Shaver£29.30Free postage
- Philips S3120 06 Shaver Series 3000 Dry Electric£41.97Free postage
- Braun Series 3 380s-4 Electric Shavers£60.00£3.95 postage
- Braun Cruzer 5 Beard Clipper Trimmer Shaper£22.49Free postage
- Braun MobileShave M-60 Electric Shavers£14.99Free postage
Save on Men's Electric Shavers
- Philips OneBlade / One Blade - To Trim, Edge and Shave Any Length Of Hair£29.30Trending at £29.85
- ANDIS PROFESSIONAL 17170 Profoil Lithium Foil Shaver TS-1 | Multi Plug Included£69.80Trending at £71.30
- Men's Rechargable Electric Mains/Cordless Hair Beard Clipper Trimmer Shaver Set£7.99Trending at £9.42
- Remington PG6130 Men Groom Body Beard Nose Hair Trimmer Clipper Cordless Shaver£21.79Trending at £22.41
- BRAUN 3000S SERIES 3 RECHARGEABLE MAINS / CORDLESS ELECTRIC FOIL SHAVER£34.33Trending at £40.74
- Series Shavers by Braun Series 9 9299s Electric Shaver Wet/Dry Gold Edition£240.00Trending at £388.94
- Panasonic ES-LV95 5-Blade Men's Wet/Dry Electric Shaver with Cleaning System£168.39Trending at £178.30
- Philips OneBlade PRO QP2530/25 -60 minutes run time /New**£29.99Trending at £45.83
- Braun Series 9 9240S Men's Electric Foil Shaver Wet and Dry Rechargeable£150.23 New£136.11 Used
Limited time deals
- Lloytron H5017 Paul Anthony 'Pro Series X3' Men's Cordless Wet or Dry Shaver New£26.79
- NEW PHILIPS PowerTouch PT720 RECHARGEABLE WASHABLE Electric Shaver CORDLESS£68.50
- Remington R456 Dual Track Rechargeable Shaver Trimmer Hair Remover Home New£27.99
- Philips S5320/06 Series 5000 Electric Shaver with Smart Click Precision Trimmer£79.99
- New Philips PT860 PowerTouch Rechargeable Cordless Shaver with Pop Up Trimmer£55.99
- BaByliss 7897U for Men Super Beard Lithium Beard Trimmer£43.75
- Braun MobileShave M-60B Portable Travel Electric Shaver For Men New Uk£14.99
- Philips Shaver Series 5000 Flex Heads Dry Electric Precision Trimmer S5130/06£69.99
Hot this week
- 3 in 1 Rechargeable Shaver Floating Razor Washable Electric Beard Trimmer F7 UK£8.993 left
- Braun Series3 300s Men Electric Clean Shaver Rechargeable Waterproof Razor Black£27.5010 left
- CORDLESS Rechargeable Electric Hair Clipper Body Hair Beard Neck Clipper/Trimmer£6.99101 sold
- Men's Rechargable Electric Mains/Cordless Hair Beard Clipper Trimmer Shaver Set£9.2571 sold
- Braun CCR Clean and Renew Mens Shaver Hygienic Cleaning Refill Cartridge x 3£11.8564 sold
- BRAUN SHAVER CLEANER CCR3 FOR 790cc 590cc 570cc 390cc Series: 3, 5, 7, 9 *New*£11.9556 sold
- PHILIPS ONE BLADE QP2520/25 RECHARGEABLE ELECTRIC SHAVER TRIMMER STYLER 3 COMBS£29.9553 sold
- Remington Mens Gentlemans Beard Trimmer Shaver & Nose Trimmer Tool Kit - MB4011£17.9949 sold
- Braun Series 7 790cc-4 Men's Electric Foil Shaver with Clean and Charge Station£225.99
- Philips AquaTouch AT899 Wet and Dry Men's Electric Comfortable Smooth Shaver£58.52
- New 5D Rotary Shaver Mens Electric Razor Cordless 360° Haricut & Nose Trimmer£30.58
- Philips S720/17 Series 1000 Click and Style Shaver / Beard Trimmer in One£39.49
- Philips S1510 Electric Shaver. From the Official Argos Shop on ebay£35.00MSRP Previous price£44.99
- Braun Series 33050CC ShaverRed -£122.30
- Braun CoolTec CT2cc - shaver -£188.90
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 17+ million UK buyers.
Make an offer
Men's Electric Shavers
Men's electric shavers are the ideal alternative to the often tedious and time consuming wet shave. An investment buy, this product should result in a close and comfortable shave and to achieve this it is essential that you buy the right tool for the job. Your final choice can be based on a number of factors.
The very first electric shaver was invented by American inventor and entrepreneur Jacob Schick in 1923. Today, modern electric shavers are either foil or rotary headed and come in a choice of rechargeable, wet/dry and cordless options. Men's rotary electric shavers and foil headed electric shavers are produced by manufacturers such as Remington, Braun and Philips. Many also have trimmer attachments to kemp sideburns and customise your own beard style.
Foil or rotary?
When choosing an electric shaver it is important to look for a model that is tough enough to contend with your particular facial hair growth.
Foil headed electric shavers contain oscillating blades which move back and forth, covered by a thin layer of metal foil. More rectangular in shape,they are designed to be used in up and down and left to right motions.
This product is often favoured by men with sensitive skin as its lighter motions can reduce skin irritation.
Rotary electric shavers have multi directional heads (usually at least three), with cutters spinning below the heads while a guard protects the skin from the blade. They can make light work of coarse stubble growth as its circular motions are designed to manoeuvre around all contours of the face.
Free to roam
One of the biggest advantages of men's electric shavers is the ability to dry shave, meaning you can shave anywhere, anytime. Men's cordless electric shavers are best suited to those gents with a busy lifestyle who choose to groom while on the move. As well as dry use, some cordless electric shavers can be used with gel or shaving foam. If you also like the option of shaving in the shower there are lots of electric wet and dry shavers which offer dual convenience.
The days of messy wet shaving are truly over. If you are looking for a fuss-free option which is clever enough to clean itself many men's electric shavers now come with their own cleaning systems. These shavers have enhanced technology such as cleaning stations where after use you simply dock the shaver in the station and it will self-clean.