Shop by Shoe Size
Shop by Brand
Men's Boots, Shoes & Sandals
From tan suede to black leatherShop event
Save on Men's Formal Shoes
- Mens New Brown Leather Lined Lace Up Formal Brogue Shoes Size 6 7 8 9 10 11 12£19.99Trending at £21.76
- Kickers Kick Hi Back to School Ankle Boots Shoe Boot Size 6 7 8 9 10 11 12£54.95Trending at £59.61
- Mens New Black Leather Lined Patent Suit Party Wedding Shoes 6 - 14£18.99Trending at £19.37
- Kickers Kick Hi Back to School Ankle Boots Shoe Boot Size 6 7 8 9 10 11 12£54.95Trending at £59.46
- Mens Dr Martens Octavius New Nova Black Leather Oxford Lace Up Shoes Size£84.95Trending at £94.11
- Mens Leather Lined Black Patent Lace Up Dress Wedding Formal Shoes Size 7 - 12£20.95Trending at £23.03
- Mens Black Leather Airsole Oxford Lace Up Shoes Red Tape Avon£25.99Trending at £27.39
- Mens Leather Lined Black Patent Lace up Dress Wedding Formal Shoes Size 7 - 12 UK 10Trending price£17.29 New
- Goor Mens Faux Patent Leather Shiny Formal Evening Wedding Dress Shoes Black UK 14 Dio -Trending price£19.37 New
- Goor Mens Faux Patent Leather Shiny Formal Evening Wedding Dress Shoes Black UK 7 Desmond -Trending price£18.01 New
- Mens Leather Lined Black Patent Lace up Dress Wedding Formal Shoes Size 7 - 12 UK 9Trending price£18.01 New
- Goor Mens Faux Patent Leather Shiny Formal Evening Wedding Dress Shoes Black UK 12 Desmond -Trending price£17.58 New
Limited time deals
- New Mens Casual Formal Lace Up Brogue Designer Shoes In UK Sizes 6 7 8 9 10 11£19.98
- Mens Leather Base London Sax Leather Formal Derby Lace Up Designer Shoes UK 6-11£19.95
- MENS BLACK LACE UP FORMAL COMFORT OFFICE DRESS SHOES SIZES 6-11 FREE P&P B211070£14.99
- Ted Baker Men's Guri 8 Formal Leather Lace Up Brogue Black£94.99
- Men's Black 100% Leather (6814) New Formal Casual Luxury Shoes Sizes 6 & 7£16.50
- Men's Faux Leather Smart Formal Black Lace Up Shoes - New - Size EU 40-45£10.49
- Cadet Parade Shoe, Army Parade Shoe, Oxford Capped, Brand New£19.99
- Lucini Italiano Brown Leather Slip On Smart Formal Italian Slim/Pointed Shoes£29.74
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 17+ million UK buyers.
You may also like
Men's Formal Shoes
Men's formal shoes are effortlessly stylish and come in a wide variety of designs and materials. They can be worn to the office or to special occasions and complement formal attire with ease. Shoes of this kind can also be worn to dress up a more casual look.
Slip-On Formal Shoes
Slip-on formal shoes are available from many well-known brands including Loake, Church, Barker and John Lobb. Practical, convenient and easy to wear, slip-on shoes typically feature an elasticated panel, which makes putting them on and taking them off simple.
Slip-on shoes come in a variety of colours with black and brown being particularly commonplace. Such neutral hues work well with formal attire helping to neatly finish off an outfit with noticeable sophistication. Many of the shoes available are carefully crafted from strong, durable leather, which can be worn time and time again without showing obvious signs of deterioration.
Slip-ons also tend to feature a non-slip rubber sole with additional traction to prevent accidental falls on smooth or shiny surfaces. Soft, synthetic inner linings help to take care of the feet ensuring each shoe is as comfortable to wear as possible.
Lace-Up Formal Shoes
While many men's shoes have no laces at all and are easy to slip on and off, lace-ups can be adjusted to fit the exact size of your foot allowing for a snug, reliable fit.
One of the most-popular types of lace-up shoes is the Oxford - a type of closed lace footwear which takes its name from the English City from which it first appeared. Shoes of this kind are typically crafted from the finest leather and have a low instep with a rubber sole. As a forerunner in the formal shoe world they're a top choice for dinner parties, balls, weddings, banquets and other lavish celebrations.
There are two main styles of Oxford shoe, the Balmoral and the Blucher with the lacing system making it easy to tell each shoe type apart. While the Balmoral has an inner stitching pattern which allows for a clean, sleek appearance, Blucher shoes have an outer stitching pattern and therefore have more noticeable markings. Both shoes tend to have some level of perforated detailing known as broguing.
Oxford shoes come in a range of colours including black, brown, burgundy, oxblood, chestnut and white.
Pointed Toe Shoes
Pointed toe shoes differ from rounded toes in that the front part of the shoe narrows to form an eye-catching point. Shoes of this kind are usually crafted from leather and are complemented by a slight heel. They add instant style and character to any formal outfit.