Shop by Brand
Shop by Shoe Size
New Releases we Love
- adidas Originals Superstar Foundation Trainers in Core Black AF5666 UK 9.5 EU 44 4055338665229Trending price£54.99 New
- 2017 adidas ZX 750 Mens Fashion Running Retro Style Casual Shoes Trainers Navy UK 9.5Trending price£51.07 New
- Converse Mens Black Chuck Taylor All Star Low Top Trainers M9166c UK 7 EU 40Trending price£31.04 New
- ellesse Anzia Mens Trainers White Black Navy Low Classic Casual Lace up 7-11 UK 9 White/navyTrending price£28.54 New
Hot this week
- HOT Yeezy-Boost 350 V2 SPORTS TRAINERS FITNESS GYM SPORTS RUNNING SHOCK SHOES UK£23.66261 sold
- Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Hi Tops Mens Womens Unisex Canvas Trainers£33.50247 sold
- Unisex Casual Canvas Shoes Mens Womens Low Tops Chuck Taylor Sneakers Trainers£11.89177 sold
- Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Low Tops Mens Womens Unisex Canvas Trainers£33.50165 sold
- 2017 MENS AND BOYS, SPORTS TRAINERS RUNNING GYM SIZES UK5.5-11.5 FASHION£4.14142 sold
- Mens Running Trainers Absorbing Air Max Skateboarding Shoes Sports Breathable£14.95141 sold
- Mens Women's Superstar Leather Casual Lace Up Flats Sneakers Trainer Shoes Hot£11.35122 sold
- Converse Classic Chuck Taylor Low Trainer Sneaker All Star OX NEW sizes Shoes***£32.90122 sold
Save on Men's Trainers
- NIKE AIR PEGASUS NEW RACER TRAINER UK 9 EU 44 BRAND NEW/BOX MODEL 705172 001£47.99Trending at £64.00
- ORIGINAL MENS NIKE AIR PEGASUS NEW RACER RUNNING JOGGING SPORTS CASUAL TRAINERS£39.99Trending at £64.99
- Vans Core Skateboarding Men's Old Skool Pro Trainer Shoes Blackout Waffle Sole£60.00Trending at £63.09
- Adidas Superstar Men's Trainers Sneakers Shoes - Black and White -£55.00Trending at £74.49
- ADIDAS ORIGINALS SAMBA SUPER SUEDE MENS TRAINERS SHOES NAVY£51.95Trending at £64.75
- Nike Air Max Tailwind 6 Trainers New Men's 100% Authentic All Sizes£55.89Trending at £76.77
- AUTHENTIC CONVERSE C TAYLOR A/S HI BLACK MONOCHROME CANVAS ALL BLACK SIZES 5+7+8£29.99Trending at £31.79
- BNWB & Authentic Adidas Originals Superstar Black Weave Trainers Multiple Sizes£64.99Trending at £87.81
Great prices on popular products
- adidas Originals Mens Samba Suede Trainers Navy UK 10£51.95Free postage
You may also like
- NIKE MEN AMBASSADOR IX BASKETBALL SHOE VIVID PINK 852413-606 US7-11 01'£143.81
- NIKE MEN ROSHE TWO SHOE BLACK 844656-001 US7-11 01'£97.09
- Puma State Mid x Alife Mens Trainers Hi Shoes Leather Black Lace 360134 01 D129£49.99
- NIKE MEN KOBE A.D. NXT SHOE UNIVERSITY RED 882049-600 US7-11 08'£222.84
- Men Running Shoes Sport Walking Leisure Shoes Athletic Plus Size Sneakers Onemix£50.43
- ADIDAS MEN CRAZY EXPLOSIVE PRIMEKNIT BASKETBALL SHOE CORE BLACK BB8371 02'£246.49
- NIKE MEN NIKE ROSHE ONE SHOE BLACK 511881-010 US7-11 01'£77.07
Make an offer
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 17+ million UK buyers.
Originally designed for sports or other forms of exercise, men's trainers have evolved to become a comfortable shoe which can be used for today's everyday activities. In fact, we spend more time in our sports shoes than any other footwear we own. This is a very good reason why we should carefully consider the many options available.
Men's running shoes are often bought for their performance enhancing qualities and are manufactured by leading sports brands such as Adidas, Puma and Nike. It is important that any running shoe offers a combination of support and cushioning. The degree an individual requires will depend on several factors such as weight, foot shape and the surfaces you run on.
Men's off road or trail running shoes are designed to protect a runner's feet, with deeper treads to grip rough terrain. Whereas those running shoes designed for road racing tend to be slimmer in shape to enhance speed. In addition, stability running shoes are specifically designed to correct a runner's motion and are ideal for those who tend to wear the outer edge of trainers down, preventing knee pain and injury.
Men's walking, hiking or trail athletic shoes can be laced or smooth fronted and can include special features such as slip resistant soles, water resistant materials and even LED lights.
Men's hi-top trainers extend over the wearer's ankle. They're a popular style which has crossed over from the basketball court to the catwalk. This style of trainer can be worn in understated subtle colours or bold and bright designs to make a real impact. Men's baseball shoes are another ankle length boot of a similar style.
Skate shoes are very different in design to conventional men's trainers and are worn by skaters and non-skaters alike. These trainers include special features designed especially for use in skateboarding, including a much smoother, vulcanised rubber sole with minimal tread. Skate shoe uppers can be made from several materials including suede, leather, canvas or other textile materials.
The first form of trainer was designed in the US in the late 18th Century. This was a rubber soled shoe called a plimsoll. The style evolved into a more comfortable shoe with a canvas top and by 1892 the first 'trainers' were being mass produced. Today, men's plimsolls are an easy to wear, casual slip-on shoe, available in various colours and textures which can be styled for any occasion.