Shop by Brand
Shop by Style
Save on Men's Wallets
- NEW DESIGNER HUGO BOSS "ASPEN_TRIFOLD" WALLET 50322175 BROWN£38.90Trending at £41.41
- SECRID Mini Wallet Card protector RFID Cards exchange Case Card Leather Wallet£44.04Trending at £47.57
- Paul Smith Billfold Wallet Cyclist Design Full Sized Wallet Made in Italy£85.50Trending at £88.92
- Small 8 Cards Wallet Real Leather Tan Visconti New in Gif Box VCN17£19.99Trending at £20.99
- SECRID Mini Wallet Card protector RFID Cards exchange Case Card Leather Wallet£44.04Trending at £45.74
- Waterproof Aluminum Pocket Wallet Business Cit Card Portable Holder Case H6B1£2.28Trending at £2.39
- HUGO BOSS 'BILLON' Mens Tri Fold Coin Pocket Wallet (Black)£35.99Trending at £37.29
- New Tommy Hilfiger Khaki Passcase Men's Leather Fabric Bifold Wallet 4896/13£19.99Trending at £20.67
- Hugo Boss Arezzo Trifold Black Coin Pocket WalletTrending price£39.91 New
- Polo Ralph Lauren Bi Fold Black Leather Coin WalletTrending price£32.76 New
- Luxury High Quality Wallet Mens Soft Leather Bifold ID Credit Card Holder GiftTrending price£5.98 New
- Nike Unisex Basic Trifold Velcro Zip Wallet BlackTrending price£8.43 New
- RFID Safe Mens DESIGNER Real Leather Wallet With Large Zip Coin Pocket / PouchTrending price£8.88 New
- Hugo Boss Men's Black Leather Wallet Dollar 8 CC Bi-fold Style 50311969Trending price£43.68 New
Limited time deals
- QUALITY Real Leather Credit Card Wallet Holder Slim Mini Travel Business Money£5.99
- Lifeventure RFID Protected Tri-Fold Wallet (6x cards, 2x Coin & Note pockets)£14.95
- Small Mens Gents Leather Bifold Wallet Black or Brown 3 id Slots 4 card slots£4.98
- Exentri Fashion Leather Wallet Card Holder Great Gift For Men£37.99
- New EASTPAK Runner Wallet Travel Currency Canvas Purse Fashion Bag Accessory£4.99
- RFID Blocking Passport Guard And 2 x RFID Credit Card Insert Protector sleeve's£6.95
- ALL NEW MARVEL AVENGERS FACE PANELS TRAVEL CARD HOLDER BUS TRAIN OYSTER PASS£3.99
- New DC Batman Superhero Bi-folding Faux Leather Wallet£8.99
- Polo Ralph Lauren Bi Fold Black Leather Coin Wallet100% agree - Would recommendTrending price£32.76 New
Hot this week
- New Leather Oyster Travel Card Bus Pass Holder Wallet Rail Card Cover CaseUS $1.29131 sold
- Mens Luxury Soft Quality Leather Wallet Credit Card Holder Purse Brown NEW UKUS $7.81126 sold
- RFID Card Holder Pop Up Aluminium Wallet Men Women ID Protector SlimUS $5.0794 sold
- New Mens Black Leather Credit Card Note Holder Wallet Purse ID Sheep Nappa RFIDUS $7.6871 sold
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 17+ million UK buyers.
You may also like
Every man should have a wallet which serves both function and fashion. A significant accessory, it is often presented so many times a day it should create a good first impression. Your choice of wallet will depend on your lifestyle and preference.
Men's wallets are mostly made of leather, faux leather or canvas and have two main designs featuring either snap, zipper or sporty hook and loop closures. Some wallets can be personalised and many have other special additions such as photo and key holders. All styles are available in popular neutral choices such as black, brown and grey, as well as a rich selection of colours.
Bifold wallets are rectangular in shape and fold in half. They have one long open pocket for notes and several either vertical or horizontal slots for credit cards, ID cards and receipts. Practically, bifold wallets are thin enough to be carried in front or back pockets and will shape to the owner's body.
Slightly bulkier and heavier trifold wallets are also of a rectangular shape but have two flaps which fold to the centre. As with a bifold wallet, it has a long open pocket and vertical slots for small items. These are a good choice if you're looking for a larger size wallet.
Men's coin wallets are smaller zippered wallets which have a large central pocket to hold coins and notes, plus a number of additional compartments for credit cards and other small items. They can be particularly useful when travelling as some have security features like small locks or rubber strips.
Chain wallets have long associations with popular culture. First seen in the 50s, this particular style of wallet became a biker's boon, as it kept their cash in one place close to their body when cruising or racing on their motorcycles. Leather biker chain wallets saw a surge in popularity later with punks in the 70s and heavy metal and grunge enthusiasts in the 80s and 90s. This particular design of wallet is often still known as a biker wallet or trucker wallet. Chain wallets are available in many designs in materials such as leather, canvas, faux leather or plastic and feature contemporary fastenings such as Velcro ripper strips or double buckles.
Men's wallets were first seen after the introduction of paper currency to the American West in the 1600s. Before this, coin purses (small drawstring leather pouches) were used. Today's modern wallet with it several slots came about in the 1950s, after the invention of the first credit card.