Everything You Need to Know About Buying Mini Cooper Cars
You want a small car for driving to work or travelling on holidays, and a cheap Mini Cooper fulfils this need. There are different body styles and a range of model years of Mini Cooper cars available. On eBay, you can choose from different colours, trim levels, and specifications of a Mini Cooper for sale.Which body styles of pre-owned Mini Cooper cars are available?
The available body styles of the Mini Cooper cars include the hard top, which was produced from 2001 through 2006 for the European market. Another option is the hatchback, which is available in model years 2001 through 2006 and 2014 through 2019. The Mini Cooper convertibles, which have a soft top, are available in model years 2005 through 2015. Their Mark series was made from 1959 through 2000, and it features two large doors and a longer bonnet.Trim levels of a reasonably priced Mini Cooper for sale
The available trim levels of a Mini Cooper for sale include:
- Sport - Available beginning in 2000, this trim level features racing exhaust and air filters and an upgraded suspension.
- Clubman - This trim level, available in model years 2008 to 2014, features increased leg room and generous cargo space.
- John Cooper Works - Available for the Roadster Mini Cooper, this trim has a different logo, leather seats, and upgraded floor pads.
When considering the model right for you, decide how you'd like your vehicle to perform. The specifications of a pre-owned Mini Cooper include:
- Engine size - The engines range in size from 1.337 litres to 1.995 litres for diesel and petrol and 13,000 rotations per minute on 100 amperes and a 13.5-volt power supply for electric motors.
- Wheel base - The wheel base ranges from 2.49 to 2.67 metres.
- Curb weight - The range is 580 to 686 kilogrammes.
- Horsepower - The range is 74 to 181 horsepower.
- Transmission - There are manual and automatic transmissions with up to six speeds.
When you're ready to buy a Mini Cooper, consider its:
- Model year - The range is 1969 to 2019.
- Colour - The options include beige, brown, black, grey, silver, white, gold, cream, and the spectrum of rainbow colours.
- Fuel type - They run on diesel or petrol.
- Number of seats - There are two to five seats, and they may be captain's or bench styles.
- Number of doors - This ranges from two to five.