Shop by Compatible Brand
Shop by Brand
Save on Mobile Phone Tool Kits
- Apple iPhone 4 LCD Front Screen Lens Glass replacement part NEW£2.99Trending at £3.32
- 13 in 1 Phone Screen Opener Screwdriver Repair Pry Tools Kit For iPhone Samsung£3.39Trending at £5.05
- Front Screen Glass Lens Replacement Part Black for Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus G955£18.80Trending at £19.68
- 34 pcs Universal Screen Removal Professional Opening Repair Tool Kit Pry I5W4£7.73Trending at £7.98
- Outus 21 in 1 Opening Pry Tool Repair Kit for Smart Phone Disassembly and Rep...£7.47Trending at £8.01
- Mobile Phone Repair Tool Kit 22 in 1 SCREWDRIVER SET FOR iPHONE IPOD IPAD N T3Y4£2.39Trending at £2.48
- 10 in 1 Precision Repair Tool Kit Set Screwdrivers Tools for Mobile Phone K4M4£6.58Trending at £7.00
- BEST-8800C 10 in 1 Precision Disassemble Repair Tools Kit for iPhone Laptop O1L6£5.44Trending at £5.50
Hot this week
- 8Pcs Repair Opening Tool Kit Screwdriver Set For iPhone 6 5S 5 4S iPad Samsung£0.9935 sold
- iPhone/iPod Repair Opening Tool Kit Pentalobe Star Screwdriver - 8 Pcs Tool Set£1.4927 sold
- For Apple iPhone 7 6 6S Plus SE 5 5S 5C 4 4S Repair Opening Tool Kit Screwdriver£0.9926 sold
- 38 in1 Premium Screwdriver Set Repair Tool Kit Fix iPhone Laptop Macbook PSP UK£8.9924 sold
- 23 in 1 Set For Smart Phone Tablet Repair Opening Screwdrivers Pry Tools Kit JS£3.4922 sold
- New Front Screen Lens Glass For iPhone 4S Replacement Part Black£3.2922 sold
- Screw driver Tool Kit Set Torx T2 T3 T4 T5 T6 T8 For Mobile Phone Repair UK£2.4921 sold
- 38 in 1 Tool Repair Mobile Cell Phone PC Screwdriver Kit Set Pentalobe & Torx UK£7.9520 sold
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 17+ million UK buyers.
You may also like
Make an offer
- nokia lumia 520 glass touch digitizer replacement screen an tool kit£3.00+ £1.50 postageMake offer
Mobile Phone Tool Kits
As most people own a mobile phone or smartphone it's becoming more common to repair any problems that occur at home rather than sending them back to the manufacturer which can be both inconvenient and expensive. Mobile phone tool kits typically contain all the equipment you need to fix common damage yourself.
There's certain more serious damage that's a lot more difficult to fix but most basic issues can be fixed at home with the help of the right tools and instructions. For example, cracked or broken phone screens, damaged camera lenses, broken buttons and water damage can all often be repaired yourself without the need for professionals.
If you have limited technical skill and aren't fully confident with what the repair process entails it may be worth contacting someone who is. Mobile phones are expensive after all and although toolkits and DIY repairs are cost effective you may end up needing to consult a professional rather than risking causing more damage.
Common parts included in mobile phone tool kits
There are a wide range of mobile phone tool kits to choose from, varying from simple kits with basic equipment to those that are far more advanced. What you need is likely to depend on what the problem is with your phone and also what budget you have available.
Specialist screwdrivers for mobile phones are an essential item in any repair kit as you're likely to need to remove at least one part when carrying out a mobile phone repair job. These are usually Phillips or Pentalobe screwdrivers so check your phone's screws to make sure they are compatible. It's also worth considering a screwdriver with a light as you'll typically be dealing with very small parts and good visibility helps a lot.
Most mobile phone repair kits will also include a tool to open your phone, alongside a pair of tweezers. It's always important to use a specialised tool to open your phone as it's all too easy to cause more damage when using a screwdriver or other tool that's not designed for the job. Tweezers will help you to pick up and move around parts easily as fingers are just too big for handling most mobile phone parts.
These are the main pieces of kit to keep an eye out for, although other items like suction cups and spare parts are also useful to have around should you wish to invest in a more sophisticated repair kit.