Shop by Type
Shop by Brand
Items we Love
- Large Simplantex Mobility Scooter Storage Rain Cover Waterproof DisabilityUS $10.67
- MOBILITY SCOOTER STORAGE GARAGE SHELTER COVER BLACK LOCKABLE STORAGE COVERUS $224.20
- MOBILITY SCOOTER BATTERIES 2 12v 50AH AGM/GEL UPGRADE 38AH 40AH 42AH 44AH 45AHUS $187.94
- Mobility Scooter Wheelchair Batteries 2x 12v 50ah More power than 40ah 44ah 45ahUS $197.84
- NEW Adjustable Height Mobility Kitchen Trolley Walker Walking AidUS $46.15
- AMW004 Lightweight Aluminium Folding Transit Travel Wheelchair Weighs 11 KGUS $131.82
- Mobility Rollator folding Walking Frame 4 Wheeled walker with seat basket & trayUS $59.34was -US $92.31 | 36% OFF
- New Happy Legs - The Award Winning Seated Walking Machine. VAT EligibleUS $316.52+ US $36.63 postage
Great prices on popular products
Save on Mobility Scooters
- 3 Wheeled ELECTRIC MOBILITY SCOOTER 48V 80AH 500W - FAST FREE UK DELIVERY ZT15£1,547.55Trending at £1,588.05
- CTM Homecare HS-250 Battery New£27.50Trending at £45.27
- 2 x 12v 75AH SLK POWER MOBILITY SCOOTER BATTERIES AS 70AH 72AH 73AH 80AH 85AH£223.25Trending at £230.61
- Freedom Class 2 Pavement Mobility Scooter Batteries x 2£42.50Trending at £43.24
- Invacare 3g Storm Ranger X Mobility batteries x 2 - VAT VFREE LISTING£224.00Trending at £248.59
- Lucas VRLA/AGM Standby & Cyclic Mobility Equipment Battery 12V 75AH£186.32Trending at £236.57
- CTM Homecare HS-320 Batteries x 2 - VAT FREE LISTING£55.50Trending at £56.54
- APC 450at UPS battery pack Lucas£27.50Trending at £27.98
- Lucas 12 V 22 Ah Golf Trolley Battery£44.04 New
Hot this week
- 12V 10 12 33 36 50 55AH AGM Batteries Mobility Scooter£15.9946 sold
- Universal 2 Wires Ignition Switch Keys Lock for Electric Bike Scooters Replace£3.9722 sold
- Universal Car Motor Scooter Umbrella Mobility Sun Shade & Rain Cover Waterproof£16.9916 sold
- PAIR 12v 12AH PRIDE GO GO ELITE TRAVELLER MOBILITY SCOOTER BATTERIES£37.9916 sold
- 24v 2amp QUALITY MOBILITY SCOOTER BATTERY CHARGER FOR PRIDE GOGO ELITE TRAVELLER£19.9916 sold
- Quality 24v 2amp 5amp 8amp Mobility Scooter Wheelchair Battery Chargers£18.9916 sold
- 2 x 12v 12 24 33 36 40 50 55 75AH MOBILITY SCOOTER WHEELCHAIR BATTERIES£4.9915 sold
- 2 x LUCAS12V 50AH (replaces 38ah 40ah, 42ah, 45ah) Mobility Scooter Batteries *£134.0014 sold
- 2 x 12V 62h POWER CHAIR BATTERIES | ELECTRIC MOBILITY£241.96
- 3 Wheeled BLACK Electric Mobility Scooter 60V100AH 500W Unique FREE Delivery£1,990.00
- 2 x 12v 55AH HEAVY DUTY ROMA MARBELLA P200 ELECTRIC WHEELCHAIR BATTERIES£185.00
- 2 x 12v 75AH MOBILITY SCOOTER BATTERIES - DRIVE COBRA MOBILITY SCOOTER BATTERIES£235.00
- 2 x ULTRA MAX 12V 100Ah LiFePO4 LITHIUM MOBILITY SCOOTER WHEELCHAIR BATTERIES£1,354.08
- Mini Size Holiday Compact Travel Path Class 2 Mobility Boot Scooter Blue£689.99
- 2 x 12v 50AH PRIDE COLT SPORT UPGRADED MOBILITY SCOOTER BATTERIES£142.50Was: Previous price£150.00
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 17+ million UK buyers.
You may also like
Make an offer
- Style 4mph Portable Mobility Scooter Travel Car Boot Scooter£399.00Free postageMake offer
- 12V 10 12 33 36 50 55AH AGM Batteries Mobility Scooter£17.99Free postageMake offer
If you find yourself struggling to walk short distances, a mobility scooter could be the key to more independence and freedom.
Mobility scooters are designed to be convenient to use, and simple to operate and manoeuvre. They are designed to fit in with the different needs and lifestyles of the people who use them, so you might prefer a light scooter that folds up easily and can be stored when needed, or a heavy duty powerchair that's designed to travel for longer distances, with plenty of extra features to make your life easier.
A mobility scooter can have three wheels , four or even five wheels. Some scooters now have up to three steerable wheels.
Portable mobility scooters
There are two types of portable scooter: foldable scooters and dismantling scooters. Portable scooters have removable batteries and can be reduced to a compact shape, which makes them easy to wheel around. Dismantling scooters come apart completely, and divide into five or six parts.
All mobility scooters are battery operated, some of which have removable batteries , so read the manufacturer's guidelines to familiarise yourself with the charging time and usage time. Just like other constantly charged items, you could find that if you overcharge your scooter it loses some of its power. If you use your scooter during the day, you'll usually need to recharge it overnight.
Keeping a scooter secure
Key operated mobility scooters have an extra safety feature enabling you to lock your scooter up when you leave it, as you would a car or a motorcycle.
Are the any weight limits to mobility scooters?
All mobility scooters will have an upper weight limit, this is usually anything between 18-24 stone, including anything you are carrying on the scooter with you. As weight limits vary, always check the manufacturer's recommendations and remember that weight may also affect the scooter's performance. The more weight it's carrying, the more the machine will struggle to tackle slopes or hills.