Everything You Need to Know Before Purchasing Moto Guzzi Motorcycles
Moto Guzzi is an Italian maker of motorcycles and has been in business since 1921. The most famous and sought after motorbike is the Le Mans, which was produced in the 1970s. You can find many new and pre-owned Moto Guzzi motorcycles for sale on eBay at bargain prices to fit any budget.Types of Moto Guzzi bikes
Moto Guzzi makes many different types and styles of motorcycles for various purposes. These are some of the new Moto Guzzis for sale you can find on eBay:
- V9 (standard) - The V9 series are standard bikes and include the Bobber Sport, Bobber, and Roamer.
- V7 III (standard)- The V7 III series are standard motorbikes and include the Stone, Special, Racer, Carbon Dark, Milano, Rough, and Carbon Shine models.
- Cruisers - Moto Guzzi's cruisers include the 1,380cc MGX-21, California 1400 Touring, Eldorado, and Audace bikes.
- Adventure - This rough and ready lineup includes the Stelvio 1200 NTX adventure bike and the V85 TT.
Motto Guzzi has been a driving force in the realm of motorcycle design throughout many decades. These are some of the classic Moto Guzzi motorcycles for sale in the UK that are highly collectible:
- 1950-67 Falcone - The Falcone was the last of the original horizontally mounted 500cc bikes before the advent of V-twins at Moto Guzzi.
- 1960-75 Stornello - The Stornello is a 125cc four-stroke single that was produced in a variety of models, including Sport and Turismo, with an engine capacity of up to 160cc.
- 1971-74 V7 Sport - Designed as a pure sportster, the Sport was the first five-speed, 200kph, 200kg production bike at the time, and it led directly to the famous Le Mans. It is considered the most collectible Guzzi bike.
- 1972 California - The California has an interesting history as Motto Guzzi's answer for a demand of a special police version of the touring Eldorado V7, which was featured in the Dirty Harry movie, "Magnum Force". Public demand grew after the movie, and the California was the result.
- 1976 850 Le Mans - The Le Mans is probably the most famous Guzzi bike. This stylish bike was produced in four successive models through the 1990s, but the original remains the most desirable.
If you don’t want to pay the expensive price tag to own a new Moto Guzzi for sale in the UK, you can buy a pre-owned motorcycle to save money. You can find numerous types and styles of Moto Guzzi bikes for sale on eBay that have low miles and are like new without paying the high price tag of a new one that may depreciate quickly.