Shop by Compatible Brand
Hot this week
- Genuine Original NIKON MH-18a Charger for EN-EL3A EN-EL3 D300 D300S D50 D700£12.854 left
- New Rechargeable Li-ion Camera EN-EL14 Battery FOR Nikon P7000 D3100 D3200 D5100£16.956 sold
- Genuine Original Nikon MH-25 MH-25A Charger for EN-EL15 Battery D7000 D7100 V1£15.994 sold
- Nikon Mh-24 Charger£17.504 sold
- MH-18a MH-18 Charger For Nikon EN-EL3 EN-EL3a EN-EL3e Battery D700 D300 D200 D90£8.394 sold
- Battery Charger MH-24 for Nikon D3100 D3200 D5100 D5200 D5300 D5500£7.954 sold
- NIKON Coolpix S2900, S3700 S32 S5300 DIGITAL CAMERA BATTERY CHARGER + EN-EL19£7.953 sold
- Genuine Original NIKON EN-EL23 Battery CoolPix P600 P610 P900 S810c£16.233 sold
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 17+ million UK buyers.
You may also like
Make an offer
- Genuine Original Nikon MH-23 Charger for D5000 plus 2 batteries.£35.00+ £3.40 postageMake offer
- Nikon MH-25 Quick Charger For Nikon EN-EL15 Battery, In London£57.61Free postageMake offer
- Nikon MH-73 Battery Charger For EN-MH2-B4 Batteries, In Lodon£79.48Free postageMake offer
Nikon Chargers and Docks
A Nikon camera dock is a device that allows the transfer of data both ways between a computer and a camera. Usually small, compact and easily to transport, images can be transferred quickly from the internal hard drive of the camera to a computer. Photographs can then be edited via specialist programs and shared. They can also be transferred back to the camera from the computer.
By using a Nikon camera dock, the memory card doesn't need to be removed from the camera and placed in a card reader to remove the stored data, saving time. Some camera docks can also double up as a charger for the camera. It also reduces the number of cables required as the camera sits in the dock.
Not all models of Nikon camera have a corresponding dock available. If you want to use a dock, research which cameras have this compatibility before making a purchase. Make sure you read the instructions when setting up the dock, as incorrect use may result in the loss of irreplaceable data.
Features of Nikon chargers
A charger is essential to keep your Nikon camera working. If you use your camera regularly, you may also wish to invest in additional chargers so you always have one to hand in your camera bag, at home or in the studio.
The majority of Nikon camera chargers are compatible with both branded and generic rechargeable batteries, so you are able to choose your preferred power source.
Features of Nikon docks
A Nikon camera dock can act as a spare camera battery if it has an AC adapter built-in with battery charging capabilities. It is a TV dock lead with a USB port and wireless printing capability. There are retractable feet on the dock as well as indicator lights and a tilt feature. Purchasing a Nikon dock at the same time as purchasing your camera may save time and money.
Advantages of camera docks
Nikon camera docks have advantages over a memory card or a connection cable. Your camera batteries don't need to be removed when the camera is being recharged and there are no connecting cables lying around ready to be snagged, become damaged and unusable.
Some docks have direct printing capability and wireless printing, negating the need for connection cables. In addition, docks are available that allow the camera to move within the dock, enabling photos to be taken and downloaded immediately.