Shop by Body Part
Shop by Size
Great prices on popular products
Save on Orthotics, Braces & Orthopaedic Sleeves
- Neoprene Patella stabilising Brace Knee Belt Support Adjustable Strap NHS Use£3.99Trending at £4.05
- Activa Thigh Length Stockings Varicose Vein Circulation Compression DVT Sock£15.99Trending at £20.30
- Strutz® like Arch Support Flat Feet Foot Fallen Plantar Fasciitis Insole Heel UK£0.99Trending at £1.51
- Elbow Support Tennis Golfers Elbow Arthritis Epicondylitis Pain Brace Gym Sport£3.79Trending at £4.05
- 2 x Foot Anti Fatigue Compression Sleeve Relieve Pain Swelling Arch Heel Socks£2.65Trending at £2.85
- Universal Fracture Ankle Foot Sprain Injury Air Walker Boot Brace Support Fixed£24.99Trending at £25.39
- Arthritis Gloves, Therapeutic, Compression, Copper, Unisex, Black UK£4.25Trending at £4.32
- GEL Plantar Fasciitis ARCH Support Sleeve Cushion Foot Pain Heel Insole Orthotic£3.29Trending at £3.81
Limited time deals
Hot this week
- Knee Brace Support Neoprene Patella stabilising Belt Adjustable Strap NHS Use£3.99157 sold
- LTG Neoprene Wrist Support Brace Splint Carpal Tunnel Sprain Strain Arthritis£3.99147 sold
- Adjustable Neoprene Double Pull Lumbar Support Lower Back Belt Brace Pain Relief£6.95133 sold
- 2016 Neoprene Knee Brace Open Patella Strap Support Injury Pain Relief£2.89119 sold
- Strutz® like Arch Support Flat Feet Foot Fallen Plantar Fasciitis Insole Heel UK£1.49107 sold
- BREATHABLE CARPAL TUNNEL WRIST BRACE SUPPORT HAND SPLINT RSI SPRAIN ARTHRITIS£4.45107 sold
- Breathable Wrist Support Brace Splint - Carpal Tunnel Pain Sprain Black & Beige£6.99106 sold
- NEOPRENE ELBOW SUPPORT ADJUSTABLE TENNIS ARTHRITIS BRACE STRAP EPICONDYLITIS NEW£2.99103 sold
- Newest Waist Support Band Men Abdominal Sports Lumbar Back Protector Strap Belt£9.46Was: Previous price£13.51
- Lower Back Lumbar Support Belt Strap Decompression Therapy Physio Waist Brace UK£32.58
- Vulkan One Size AE Elastic Wrist Support - Black£17.49
- Vulkan Back Support Wrap backache Sciatica Lumber pain Slipped disc pain NHS3093£34.99
- Pro Comfort Ankle Brace size 2.5 - 5 / 35 -38, 6 - 8 / 39 - 42, 9 - 12 / 43£12.99
- Ultimate Performance Hinged Knee Brace - Black, Medium14-16 Inch£32.09
- "MEDICAL Class DELUXE INGUINAL HERNIA Support Guard Truss/Belt/Pants For MEN"£15.95
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 17+ million UK buyers.
You may also like
Make an offer
Orthotics, Braces & Orthopaedic Sleeves
Orthotics is a medical speciality that looks at the design, manufacture and use of special medical devices such as splints and braces. These medical devices are designed to support people during and after illness or injury, and sometimes they can even help change the way the neuromuscular and skeletal systems work if worn over long periods of time.
Whatever part of the body you're looking to support, there is a brace, sleeve or orthotic support available for it.
Do you find yourself with back ache after a day sitting down at a desk? Many people develop back problems from sitting still and hunching over a desk, so specialised back support braces and belts have been designed to help improve posture. A back brace can give you extra support for your spine and muscles, and can help to relieve back pain by removing some of the pressure on your nerves caused by bad posture.
Some back support braces also come with magnets inserted.
Orthopaedic supports and sleeves
Once only available from medical practitioners, orthopaedic supports and sleeves are widely available for purchase, for almost any part of the body.
One specialist area for support sleeves is for the treatment of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and other musculoskeletal problems, sometimes called Repetitive Strain Injuries. If you're experiencing work related upper body problems, and after you've asked your doctor or a pharmacist for advice, a support can be a great way to help the injured area to rest and heal, along with any medication or advice you've been given by a medical expert.
Most orthotic support braces are made from neoprene, which is a very flexible, breathable fabric used for its abilities to keep body heat in and let sweat escape. It's strong enough to help support and boost circulation while reducing swelling. They are also available in nylon, silicone and polyester.