Hot this week
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 17+ million UK buyers.
You may also like
Make an offer
Pond Waterfall Boxes & Spillways
Ponds and water features are a popular addition to many gardens and can completely change the aesthetics of your outdoor space, creating a relaxing atmosphere where you can sit back and relax.
Waterfall boxes and spillways form part of a pond or water feature by creating a route for the water to travel along.
Available in a range of designs, they can take the form of:
- A watercourse
- A smooth spillway
- A construction of several waterways created by stones
- A complete waterfall set up
Types of pond waterfall boxes and spillways
- Driftwood watercourses - Designed to provide an interesting course for the water to flow down, driftwood watercourses make a great feature in a garden, of any size, large or small. These are usually made from treated wood, or, plastic or resin that has been treated to look like driftwood
- Pebble watercourses - This product may also be genuine in its material, or, it may be made from plastic or resin to look like real pebbles. They can form complete waterfall water features
- Stainless steel waterfalls - Designed to create a ‘Niagara’ effect by altering the flow of the water, it gives the impression of a flawless curtain of water. Stainless steel waterfalls are a great way of complementing modern gardens, and they can be illuminated at night for the ultimate garden feature
- Spillway or box - Waterfall boxes makes the waterfall in one continuous sheet. They are usually made from plastic or metal
Benefits of pond waterfall boxes and spillways
- Waterfall boxes and spillways help to provide a visually stimulating feature point in your garden or outdoor space
- They enable water features to run efficiently, ensuring that they last a long time and work well
- Using waterfall boxes and spillways can create a pleasing atmosphere, adding an element of tranquility to your garden