Richwood Guitars & Basses
Richwood Guitars have been producing guitars since 1979 and have supplied their models to a variety of different musicians from all countries.
Their guitars are manufactured in Korea – similar to many other famous guitar manufacturers – and are sold all around the world.
Types of Richwood Guitar
- Richwood acoustic guitars – Different woods and finishes are available depending on your personal taste for looks and the sound of the guitar
- Richwood electric guitars – electric guitars also come in a variety of colours and styles
- Richwood bass guitars – bass guitars help provide the backbone of a rhythm section, supplying the underlying deep notes for a song or piece of music
- Jazz guitars – a different style from the normal acoustic, Richwood supply a range of jazz guitars
- Blues guitars – for playing the blues, usually suitable for having a slide element on the strings
- Flying V guitars – in a classic 1970s shape, the flying V model is a glam rock style guitar
Richwood Guitar Accessories
- Guitar strings – replacement guitar strings are necessary for all types of guitar, as the original strings can be damaged through play
- Guitar strap – attach the strap to the body of the guitar to hang it around your neck. This enables you to stand up while playing the instrument, rather than having it resting in your lap as you sit down
- Guitar plectrum – for plucking or strumming the strings of your guitar or bass. Also known as a pick
- Guitar case – there are soft and hard cases available that you can use to carry your guitar with you, or simply to keep it safe when not in use.
Caring for your Richwood Guitar or Bass
Cleaning with a cloth should be enough to keep the instrument clean. Polishing is also an option, whether you have a wooden acoustic guitar, a plastic body electric guitar, or one made of another material.