Royal Enfield Motorcycles Are Built for Your Enjoyment
Royal Enfield knows quite a bit about motorcycles. This is not surprising since they have been in the business for more than 100 years. They specialise in providing stylish, comfortable bikes, and there are many bargain-priced, used Royal Enfield motorcycles for sale on eBay.Models of Royal Enfield motorcycles
Royal Enfield has been producing motorcycles since 1902, and they are still designing and manufacturing motorcycles. Their iconic Bullet is a well-known motorcycle and is still in production. They have many available models that you can find on eBay:
- Interceptor 650 - The Interceptor 650 is a look-back to the original 1960s Interceptor 700 that had a distinctive California surfer design. It also incorporates straight handlebars, a flat seat that is positioned low, neutral foot pegs, and a round fuel tank.
- Continental GT - This bike is a classic café-racer with a twin-cylinder engine.
- Himalayan - The Himalayan is an on and off-road adventure bike that provides a comfortable ride. The Himalayan is good for both short and long commutes in and out of town.
- Classic - The Classic is a standard motorcycle with a 350cc engine.
- Bullet - The Bullet has been around forever, seemingly. There are many variants in production, such as the Bullet 350 Kick Start, Bullet 350 Electric Start, Bullet Trials Works Replica 350, Bullet Trials Works Replica 500, and Bullet 500. The Bullet 350 KS and ES have single-channel ABS, and the Trial Works and the 500 models have dual-channel ABS.
There are many classic Royal Enfields for sale that are often listed on eBay. These are some of the collectible vintage models you may see:
- 1932 Bullet - The first Bullet was produced in 1932. There are three versions: 250cc, 350cc, and 500cc, all of which have inclined engines, twin-ported cylinder heads, and foot operated gear change.
- Flying Flea - These military motorcycles were produced during WWII. They have 126cc 2-stroke engines.
- 1957 350cc Bullet - The Bullet receives a swinging arm suspension and telescopic front fork.
- 1957 250cc Crusader - The Crusader features a unit construction engine and has an electric alternator with coil ignition.
- 1964 Iconic Continental GT - The Continental GT is a café racer that features a fibreglass petrol tank, rear sets, clip-on handlebars, a curved racing seat, and a swept-back exhaust.
- 1989 Bullet - The Bullet is released as a 500cc 24 bhp model. It was produced as a Classic, Deluxe, and Superstar version.
These engines are either two-valve and four-valve engines with either two-stroke or four-stroke crankshaft cycles. The engines are either air-cooled or liquid-cooled, and they have capacities ranging from 250cc to 648cc.