Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 17+ million UK buyers.
You may also like
Make an offer
- Sigma EF-610 DG Super Flash for Nikon DSLR Cameras F18923, London£275.00Free postageMake offer
- Sigma EF-610 DG ST Flashgun For Canon F19927, London£178.00Free postageMake offer
- Sigma EF610 DG Super Flash for Sony DSLR Cameras F18921 ,London£272.00Free postageMake offer
- Lovely Clean Canon EOS Digital Sigma EF-500 DG ST Flashgun£44.95Free postageMake offer
- Sigma EF-500 DG ST SA-TTL Shoe Mount Flash for Sigma DSLR£125.00Free postageMake offer
- Sigma MACRO EM-140 DG Ring Light/Macro Flash for Pentax with Sigma bag£230.00+ £2.90 postageMake offer
- Sigma Electronic Flash 280 EO Camera Flash With Case And Manual 35mm£24.61+ £2.99 postageMake offer
Sigma Camera Flash
An external flash is a must for any keen photographer. Your camera's in-built flash is only effective up to a point so investing in an external Sigma camera flash will open up endless opportunities to improve your images.
External flashes are more powerful but use their own batteries so as not to drain your camera's. More power means you can photograph subjects at a greater distance or in a wider frame; you can also achieve a more professional finish in close-ups and portraits.
Being able to adjust the power and direction of your flash makes all the difference in ensuring your photos are not over-exposed or filled with the dreaded red-eye. Ensure the Sigma flash you choose is compatible with your camera model. Sigma also offers a wide range of camera lenses and teleconverters .
Sigma flashes come with a variety of features to improve your photography. Swivel heads allow you to tilt the flash at different angles to achieve the best result. An AF Assist function will boost your flashes performance in low-light levels and reduce red-eye. Choosing a flash with dual tubes allows you to fire them separately or in combination for different image effects. Many flashes have high-speed sync and wireless capabilities that make viewing and editing your snaps quick and easy.
Flashes with a modelling mode allow you to check the reflections and shadow of your subject before you shoot, great for ensuring you have the right lighting for a portrait. Having this feature built-in with TTL (or through-the-lens) monitoring eliminates the need for carrying separate hand-held light meters.
The Sigma Story
Since establishing in 1961, US brand Sigma resisted the draw of expanding their operations into other electrical items and focused on doing one thingreally well; photography equipment. A collaborative design process produces premium results and all products undergo thorough, high-tech testing before being released to market. Renowned for their high performance and reliability, Sigma are known as a brand preferred by professional photographers.