Add a Touch of Glamour with Sparkly Sandals
However they are trimmed - with diamante, glitter, sequins, and/or crystals - sparkly sandals are an important fashion accessory which will make your feet stand out. Whether you need the right footwear for a party, prom, or wedding, or you just want to make an impression on your summer beach holiday, this type of footwear is more versatile then you think. eBay has a wide range of sparkly sandals to suit every occasion and every budget.How can you narrow down your choice of sparkly sandals?
Before placing your order, you should consider factors such as:
- Manufacturer: Choose between branded and non-branded sandals, both new and used.
- Style: Flip flops, espadrille lace-ups, and T-bar are just some of the many styles youll find on eBay.
- Heel: Think about when/how long youll be wearing them, and choose from flats to stilettoes.
- Size: Sandals are usually sold in UK shoe sizes (3-8).
- Colour: Select a neutral colour, like white, or pick a shade which matches your summer wardrobe.
- Material: Sandals are made from both natural and synthetic materials.
- Fastening: Pick a style of sandal which is comfortable and secures/supports your feet.
- Other features: Non-slip soles, arch support, and/or additional embellishments, like bows and flowers, are all available.
Apart from referring to the manufacturers sizing chart, remember that feet tend to swell in the summer and the evening, so you might have to choose a size larger than you normally wear. Certain styles are ideal if you have problem feet, such as:
- Wide feet: Ankle straps and crossovers, with plenty of room at the front, will be comfier and make your feet appear slimmer.
- Narrow feet: Tie-ups, T-bars, and/or sandals with an adjustable upper covering will secure your feet in place and prevent slippage when walking.
- Fallen arches: You should avoid sandals which are completely flat, and choose ones with arch support and/or a cushioned sole to ensure a comfortable fit.
Sparkly sandals are the perfect choice on formal occasions. You could match the colour with your eveningwear, or go for a metallic shade like silver, making sure they match your other accessories. Offset a monochrome outfit like a plain jumpsuit, so that the sparkle of your sandals stands out. Alternatively, they can be worn with casual wear. Whether paired with shorts, skinny jeans or a mini-skirt in town, or with beachwear while on holiday, your sandals will steal the show.