Shop by Brand
Shop by Vehicle Type
- Hot Wheels Euro Checklane Cars Maroon 5785Trending price£3.57 New
- Atlas Editions - Dinky Toys No 593 Set of 12 French Road Signs .Trending price£2.00 New
- Corgi Mary Chipperfield Performing Poodles No 511 Metal Casting / Spare PartsTrending price£15.04 New
- Matchbox Models of Yesteryear Y1 - 1936 Jaguar Ss100 -Trending price£6.55 New£4.91 Used
- Atlas Editions Carters Foden Generator & Low Loader The Greatest Show on EarthTrending price£4.53 New
- Dinky SUPERTOY Wheel Hubs X8 White Metal Casting / Spare PartsTrending price£3.98 New
- Hot Wheels 2016 Dodge Charger - HW Rescue Long Card Treasure HuntTrending price£4.30 New
Hot this week
- Dinky Superior Ambulance No.263 Patient on Stretcher Blue Casting / spare parts£4.754 left
- Dinky O, Gauge Beer Barrel ideal Lorry Load Metal Casting / spare parts£1.505 left
- Dinky Wheel Hubs X 32 fits MG Alpine ,etc white metal castings / spare parts£9.996 left
- DINKY TOYS COMMERCIAL LORRIES (ATLAS) CHOOSE YOUR MODEL£25.006 left
- Corgi " Golden Jacks " Take Off Wheels No 1352 (Loose)£1.257 left
- Corgi " Golden Jacks " Take Off Wheels No 1342 (Loose)£1.258 left
- NEW 50 x 15 mm Black Smooth Dinky Tyres . See Other Items.£5.7010 left
- DINKY TOYS (ATLAS) BOXED IN MINT CONDITION (CHOOSE YOUR MODEL)£17.9510 sold
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 17+ million UK buyers.
Make an offer
- tonka collection. both new and used in excellent condition,£950.00Free postageMake offer
Vintage Diecast Cars, Trucks and Vans
Coming in a variety of types, colours and models you can be sure there is a vintage Diecast car, truck or van that suits your interests or collection. These vehicles are extremely popular with toy collectors as well as children who enjoy playing with the toy vehicles or having them displayed in their bedrooms. Diecast are available in a range of different sizes, with many collections based on the scale due to the different levels of detailing and rarity of each.
This method of making toys is one of the most popular, which was first used in the early 1830's. Through putting molten metal under high pressure, the toy vehicles are moulded into various shapes and structures, forming mini toy replicas of the real life vehicles themselves. All Diecast vehicles are made from mostly metal but include details of plastic, rubber and glass to add intricate detailing.
Vintage vehicles are very popular with collectors as the vehicles are not sold in mainstream shops anymore and therefore they are a lot rarer to find. They still have the high quality as modern Diecast vehicles but are older models, which in turn adds value to theses specific types.
There are lots of vintage Diecast cars, trucks and vans to choose from, that vary in brand, model and colour but they all offer high quality, vintage vehicles which are perfect for collectors or car enthusiasts of all ages. Some of the vehicle types available include the corgi, matchbox and dinky, where you can be sure to find many of these in their original boxes too.
Dinky cars are one of the most popular types of Diecast vehicles ever made, produced between 1934 to 1979 in England. Excitingly this range also includes some racing cars, London buses; refuse wagon and a variety of trucks. If looking to buy Diecast racing cars , then it's important to note some of the most popular scales that determines their size, are the 1:24 and 1:64.
The Diecast corgi cars were made as replica scale models of the real life versions, including luxury car manufacturer brands such as Aston Martin, Austin and Triumph. At the time of production, they were known to be the only toy cars with the plastic windows so were seen as being very intricate with high attention to detail.
Matchbox vehicles are another type of vintage Diecast model vehicle. Interestingly they got their name because the vintage vehicles were sold in boxes that were of a similar size and style to a matchbox, fitting nicely into the palm of your hand.