WD-40 offers the widest range of speciality maintenance products for lubricating, greasing, de-greasing and cleaning, helping people everywhere to get the job done!Regarded by many as the No.1 problem solver for taking care of things, WD-40 Multi-Use Product remains one of the world’s most instantly recognisable brands, used in households and by trades professionals across the globe. Their Specialist range is a line of professional grade products formulated for heavy duty tasks such as industrial cleaning, high-performance lubrication, and degreasing, and is the go-to product for tradesmen and hobbyists alike.
WD-40’s Specialist range of lubricants are highly effective in most environments. They provide a robust protective coating as well as superior lubrication, and can be applied to almost any material.
- · Extends the life of tools and equipment by reducing friction and wear
- · Lubricates and works under pressure
- · Protects from rust and water damage
- · Repels dust and dirt
For the more heavy-duty lubrication jobs, WD-40’s Specialist greasers have a high viscous formula which doesn’t drip or run — the formula stays where it’s applied through all kinds of weather, and is suitable for use on any metal.
- · Provides long-lasting lubrication
- · Safe to use on all metal surfaces and for metal-to-metal contact
- · Long-lasting non-drip formula
- · Water and heat resistant
Degreasers & Cleaners
WD-40’s range of Specialist degreasers and cleaners get any job done fast, without leaving any build-up or residue. They are great for removing stubborn dirt, dust and grime in tight or hard-to reach spaces.
- · Removes rust, oil, dust and dirt
- · Fast-working to loosen seized or stuck parts
- · Great for hard-to-reach areas and tight spaces
- · Fast-drying and evaporates leaving no residue
WD-40 was invented over 60 years ago by three employees at the Rocket Chemical Company, who were looking to create a line of rust-prevention solvents and degreasers for use in the aerospace industry.From a small lab in San Diego, California, they worked to create a water displacement solution for NASA, to protect the Atlas Space Missile from rust and corrosion. It took the team 40 attempts to get the world-famous formula right, and from the result, the name WD-40 was born. The formula — a closely guarded secret — remains the same today as when it was first invented, with new uses for the famous blue and yellow can being discovered daily.