Shop by Main Colour
Shop by Style
Save on Women's Tights
- Scholl Light Legs 60 Denier Large New£10.99Trending at £13.23
- 40 or 60 or 100 Denier Womens Opaque Microfibre Tights ,23 Fashionable Colours£2.99Trending at £3.29
- Scholl Light Legs Compression Tights 60 Den Black - Small/Medium/Large/XL£12.95Trending at £13.46
- LADIES WOMENS PINK LEOPARD PRINT TIGHTS FANCY DRESS ACCESSORY£4.99Trending at £9.89
- Pamela Mann Love Signature Backseam Tights Vintage Pantyhose£7.95Trending at £10.99
- Plus Size Tights Lida 20 Den 2xl to 5xxl Made in EU 3xl BeigeTrending price£2.99 New
- Black and White Striped Opaque Tights Fancy Dress Accessories Ladies One SizeTrending price£3.45 New
- Women Footless Tights Black Fishnet Floral Pantyhose Size UK 8-14Trending price£3.44 New
- Plus Size Tights Lida 40 Den Maxi Big Sizes 5xxl BeigeTrending price£4.89 New
- Women's 100 Denier Satin Gloss Tights 3d Opaque Pantyhose Various Colours Kni Grey MTrending price£6.00 New
Limited time deals
- Ladies Women Warm Winter Tights 180 den Acrylic Size 2 - 5 new£4.99
- PAMELA MANN LOVE SIGNATURE BACK SEAMED TIGHTS - NUDE & BLACK - ONE SIZE£7.99
- MONA PUSH UP ELIANTO TIGHTS 20 DENIER - Slimming waist Pressing of belly£4.59
- Pamela Mann Signature Love Seam Tights in natural with black seam£7.99
- Elegant Moments Black/White/Red/Nude Sheer Crotchless Tights O/S & Plus Size£6.07
- Wolford Satin Touch 20 Tights High Gloss Luxury Shine Pantyhose with XL XXL£18.65
- Cecilia De Rafael Sevilla Gloss Libero Seamless Tights High Shine Pantyhose£18.50
- Alluring Silver Glossy Metallic Party Evening Prom Thicker Tights Pantyhose T45£6.64
- Vine Fishnet TightsUS $7.35
- MATERNITY TIGHTS 20 DENIER, SheerUS $7.39
- Trasparenze Claudia Seamless Tights Black, Nude 73% Polyamide 27% ElastaneUS $25.97
- Aristoc Medium to Large Catwalk Trends Floral Tights in BlackUS $15.59Was: US $19.48
- Black Fishnet To Waist Cut Out Suspender Belt Style Tights Sexy Lingerie P1402US $10.38Was: US $12.98
- Hudson Medium Size 12 to 14 Animal Stripe Patterned Tights in Dark Pink 1419US $7.79
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 17+ million UK buyers.
You may also like
Whilst tights are often seen as a wardrobe basic with many women acquiring a surplus of black and nude shades, there are many styles of tights that allow you to add an extra pop of colour or twist of individuality to any outfit. Whether you're looking for a pair of trusty 10 denier classics for the office or something a little more daring, you're sure to find what you need.
It can be tricky buying tights online but if you bear in mind these simple tips you'll easily be able to purchase the right pair for your needs. One of the most important things to understand is the denier count. Choose 1-10 for ultra sheer; 10-30 for standard sheer tights; 30-49 for semi opaque all the way through to 70+ denier for ultra thick and you won't go far wrong.
Types of Women's Tights
The range of women's tights is extensive and includes styles in a wide variety of sizes, materials and colours. Black tights are the ultimate classic and a must have wardrobe staple, whether you prefer sheer or opaque, with a matte or shiny finish, you're sure to find exactly what you're looking for.
If you're looking to invest in a skin toned pair of tights, ensure you choose the most appropriate shade to match your skin. If the contrast is too great you will risk looking unnatural and drawing more attention to your tights than you would like. Sticking to a shade or two darker than your skin tone is the safest option.
There's nothing better for livening up your outfit on a dull winter's day than a pair of coloured tights. For a subtle look try plum, berry or even grey tones that will be sure to add an injection of colour without making too much of a statement. Or, if you are looking for a bolder choice then teal, purple and even red are popular options.
Tights in different materials, patterns and textures are also incredibly in demand, with snug woollen style tights in grey and beige a great pick. Why not try a pair of patterned black tights with a neutral outfit to add a unique flair and sense of style, or even a fine fishnet cut can look fashion forward.
Remember to buy the best quality you can afford to avoid suffering from tears or laddering and if you do find a small hole, a dab of clear nail polish is a tried and tested way to stop it spreading.