On desktop, you can find My eBay at the top right of most pages, and once you’ve signed in, you’ll find everything you need under the Activity, Messages, and Account tabs.
You can also hover over My eBay to see a menu of options, such as Bids/Offers, Watchlist, Messages and more.
In the iOS eBay app you can find My eBay at the bottom left-hand side of the home screen. On Android, simply tap the Menu button at the top left-hand side.
Select the button below to go to My eBay now:
My eBay for buyers
Whether you’re browsing or you’ve already made a purchase, the following My eBay pages will help you get the most out of your shopping experience. Select the links to read more.
- Recently viewed – find listings that you've looked at recently
- Watchlist – keep an eye on up to 300 items while you make up your mind about buying
- Purchase history – see all your orders from the last 3 years
- Saved searches – save the keywords for items you regularly search for and receive alerts when newly listed items match your search
- Saved sellers – when you’ve had a good experience with a seller, select Save this seller in the listing to add them to your saved sellers list
Find out more in our article about how buying works on eBay.
If you're using the eBay app, make sure you enable notifications on your device so you don’t miss any important buying or selling reminders. See our page on notifications for more information.
My eBay for sellers
You’ll find information on all of your sales, fees, listings, and payouts in Selling overview - opens in new window or tab in My eBay.
Keep track of your sales and listings by selecting the following options from the Selling menu on the left-hand side:
- Sell an item – create new listings for items you’d like to sell
- Drafts – listings you’ve started to create but aren’t live yet
- Scheduled – listings you’ve scheduled to go live in the future
- Active – listings that are live right now
- Sold – completed listings where you made a sale
- Unsold – listings where you didn’t make a sale
- Payment options – add a payment method so we can pay you for the items you sell
- Postage labels – buy and print postage labels
You’ll also find your seller standards dashboard - opens in new window or tab in My eBay, which gives detailed information about your seller level and performance. Keep an eye on the dashboard to see if there’s any area you could improve on.
You can receive and reply to messages from other eBay members by going to your Messages - opens in new window or tab.
We’ll send important alerts about your account, as well as general news and announcements, to both your eBay Messages and your registered email address.
Read our page on Messages to find out how to organise your inbox, including how to add a signature or out-of-office reply for your eBay Store.
If you need to update your account information or preferences, for example if you need to change address or update your payment options, you can do so from the Account tab - opens in new window or tab in My eBay.
Find out more in our article on changing your account settings.