Whenever we're asked to step in and help with a return or an item that didn't arrive, we aim to resolve it in the fairest way possible. Sometimes, though, you might not agree with our resolution, especially if there's additional information you can provide for us to consider.
When you appeal, we'll review the case and any new information you provide, and come back to you with a final decision. We'll normally get back to you within 48 hours, though occasionally it can take a little longer.
Information you may need when appealing
You'll need to provide new, additional information about your case. This can include things like:
- Photos showing that the item doesn't match the listing description
- Tracking details showing that the seller received the item you returned
- Proof that your item was delivered to the wrong address
- A copy of a police report, if applicable
How to appeal a decision
You can start an appeal by selecting the item above, or by following these steps:
- Find the item in your Purchases - opens in new window or tab.
- Select See case details.
- Select Send us an appeal.
- Fill in the details and select Submit.
You can appeal at any time within 30 calendar days of the case being closed.