How to use advanced search
With advanced search, you can pre-select some options to help narrow down your results, whether you're looking for an item or a shop.
Here's how it works:
- Select Advanced next to the search bar.
- Select an option under Items or Shop.
- Choose the filters you'd like to apply by ticking the boxes or entering search terms.
- Select Search.
You can refine your search further by applying additional filters on the search results page.
You can find advanced search on most eBay pages, next to the main search button.
When to use advanced search
Advanced search is ideal when you want to:
- Make a last-minute offer on listings that are ending soon
- Look for items near your address to cut down on delivery times
- Check out listings from your favourite sellers