You can add up to 400 items to your watch list, so you don't have to worry about losing track of items you're considering buying. You're under no obligation to buy items on your watch list, but keep in mind that other members can still buy the items you're watching.
How to use your watch list
- Add an item: Select Watch this item beneath the buying options on the listing
- View your watch list: Go to My eBay and select Watch List
- Remove an item: Simply tick the box beside each item and select Delete. You can select and delete multiple items at once
- Filter your listings: Use the Sort dropdown to sort listings by most relevant, time left, price, seller ID, or date added
- Organise your watch list: By default, you're automatically shown all active and ended listings together. You can filter your results to view active or ended listings separately by selecting the dropdown menu beside Status
Watch list notifications
You'll receive notifications about items on your watch list by default. For example, you'll receive an alert if a listing you're watching is ending soon. You can change how often you receive notifications or turn off your watch list email alerts by following these steps:
- Go to Communication preferences - opens in new window or tab in My eBay.
- Scroll down to the Buyer section and select Show next to Buying Activity.
- Select the dropdown menu beside Watch alert and choose whether to receive real-time alerts or a daily, weekly, or monthly summary. To stop receiving watch list email alerts, select None.
- Select Save.
If you choose to stop receiving email alerts about items you're watching, you'll still see notifications about your watch list in My eBay.
You can also add items to your watch list on your search results page by selecting the heart symbol underneath the price and postage information.