We don't allow our members to use eBay to encourage or enable others to engage in illegal activity.
What is the policy?
Items or information that might enable or encourage illegal activity are not allowed. Examples include:
- Kill switch-activated electronic devices, including smartphones and tablets
- Items that can enable illegal activity, such as:
- Pill presses
- Blank rain checks
- Selling Royal Mail shipping materials
- Products designed to fake the results of drug tests
- Information on how to use or make illegal drugs, bombs, or explosives
- Lockpicking tutorials
Activity that doesn't follow eBay policy could result in a range of actions including for example: administratively ending or cancelling listings, hiding or demoting all listings from search results, lowering seller rating, buying or selling restrictions, and account suspension. All fees paid or payable in relation to listings or accounts on which we take any action will not be refunded or otherwise credited to your account.
Visit Seller Help to find details of any policy issues with your account or listings, and get the information you need to quickly resolve them.
Why does eBay have this policy?
This policy helps our members comply with government regulations and laws.