eBay may use broad discretion when removing items that depict minors.
What is the policy?
We don't allow listings with the following or similar items or descriptions:
- Images of minors who are not fully clothed
- Images of minors where the item description is based on their clothing
- Modelling photos of minors, even when the subject is fully clothed
- Listings that include the words "child", "children", "young girls", or "young boys" to describe an item containing nudity or sexual situations, even when the subject or performers are at least 18 years old, or the words are part of the product title
- Listings that include the words "teen", "teens", "teenager", or "Lolita" in a sexual context, without indicating that the subject or performers are at least 18 years old
- Listings for minor anime, such as Shota-con, Lolicon, and similar or related items
Activity that doesn't follow eBay policy could result in a range of actions including for example: administratively ending or cancelling listings, hiding or demoting all listings from search results, lowering seller rating, buying or selling restrictions, and account suspension. All fees paid or payable in relation to listings or accounts on which we take any action will not be refunded or otherwise credited to your account.
Visit Seller Help to find details of any policy issues with your account or listings, and get the information you need to quickly resolve them.
Why does eBay have this policy?
This policy helps protect minors from compromising situations, even when listings are not intended to be sexual or pornographic in nature.