- Postage and delivery for buyers2 min overview
- Tracking your item1 min article
When the seller uploads tracking information, you can follow your package online all the way to your delivery address.
- Delivery date options for buyers2 min article
Estimated delivery dates let you know when you can expect an eBay item to arrive.
- Postage rates for buyers1 min article
You can find a seller's postage rates in the Postage section of every eBay listing. We always show the postage cost separately to the item cost to make clear exactly how much you're paying for delivery.
- International purchases and postage for buyers3 min article
When shopping on eBay, you'll find items from all over the world. If you buy from an overseas seller, they can post to you through regular international postage services, or if they're in the US or UK, they may choose to use eBay's Global Shipping Programme (GSP).
- See 4 more articles
- Saving through combined postage2 min article
Most sellers on eBay are happy to post everything to you in the same package if you're buying multiple items from them. You might also get a discount on postage costs because the seller saves money by combining items.
- Changing your delivery address after a purchase3 min article
You may be able to change the delivery address or the postal service you selected for an eBay purchase, but you'll need to contact the seller before they post the item to you.
- Buying with Click & Collect3 min article
With Click & Collect, you can buy on eBay and collect your items at a time that suits you from your local Argos, as well as select Sainsbury's and Doddle stores.
- Collection in person1 min article
Some items that aren't easy to post, such as large pieces of furniture, may be marked as 'Collection only'. This gives you the chance to inspect the item in person and avoid postage costs.
- Posting your items2 min overview
- Setting up your postage options2 min article
From sending through the post to arranging a local collection, there are many ways to send items to your buyers. By offering more than one delivery option, you'll be able to attract different types of buyers.
- Tracking items you've sold1 min article
Uploading tracking details after you've sent an item lets both you and your buyer see where it is along its journey, all the way through to delivery.
- Postage rates for sellers1 min article
When a buyer's deciding whether to purchase one of your items, the cost of delivery can make a big difference. Offering free postage, or reducing delivery charges as much as possible, can help you win over undecided buyers, and grow your business.
- Estimated delivery dates for sellers2 min article
For buyers, knowing when they can expect an item to arrive is an important factor when making a purchase. That's why we always show an estimated delivery date on eBay listings.
- See 6 more articles
- Offering combined postage1 min article
When a buyer purchases multiple items from you, you can save time and money by sending all their items in one package.
- Labels and packaging tips1 min article
Find out everything you need to know about getting the items you've sold to the buyer quickly and safely.
- Using our postage estimator2 min article
When you create a listing, use the Calculate postage option to open the postage estimator. It will update the postage charge a buyer sees based on their location, and the details you provide on your package.
- Postage discounts3 min article
Offering postage discounts can encourage buyers to add more of your items to their purchase. By setting up postage rules you can automatically apply a discount to the delivery cost when a buyer purchases multiple items, and even offer savings on postage as a promotional tool in your listings.
- International postage for sellers3 min article
Selling internationally is a great way to grow your business, and it's easy to get started. Simply add international postage and your listings will become available to millions of eBay buyers worldwide.
- Global Shipping Programme4 min article
The Global Shipping Programme makes your items available to over 60 million buyers worldwide. You're protected from negative and neutral Feedback, and have control over which of your items you want to send through the programme.