Seller Hub gives you tools to:
- Manage your listings – You'll find all the listing, reporting, and order management functionality of My eBay, Selling Manager, and Selling Manager Pro
- Monitor your business – You can create custom dashboards to track listing activities, sales, costs, traffic data, and more
- Analyse business performance – You'll receive personalised insights, as well as tips to improve your business
You can personalise your Seller Hub to suit you. Simply select the Customise link to adjust what you see on each page.
Using Seller Hub
Simply go to Seller Hub - opens in new window or tab and sign in using your eBay username and password. You'll need to have had at least one sale to use Seller Hub.
The Seller Hub overview page summarises all you need to know about your selling activity, and by selecting the different tabs listed below you'll access a range of different tools and data:
- Overview – See a summary view of your Tasks, Orders, Listings, and Feedback, along with access to frequently used actions and selling tools
- Orders – Take action on orders, including printing postage labels and uploading tracking. You can also review past orders and set up rules for managing returns
- Listings – Create and manage listings, individually or in bulk. You can also manage listing templates and create business policy settings
- Marketing – Use our tools to build your brand, attract more buyers, and sell more per visit (available to Shop subscribers only)
- Performance – Understand your business performance through detailed information on sales, selling costs as a percentage of sales, traffic, buyer traffic source, and more. Select the data on the page to drill into in-depth charts and graphs
- Growth – Get advice for improving your listings, sourcing, pricing, and restocking
You can find out more about Seller Hub in our Seller Centre - opens in new window or tab.