With listing templates you no longer have to start from scratch every time you list an item. They also help ensure that you give buyers consistent information across all your listings. Once you've set up a template, it's easy to revise, rename, or delete.
How to create selling templates
You can create reusable listing templates in Seller Hub - opens in new window or tab.
Creating templates in Seller Hub
To create a template:
- Go to Listing templates - opens in new window or tab and choose Create new template.
- Give your template a name, so you'll remember the type of item it covers.
- Add in the rest of your listing details.
- Preview or Save the template.
You can create up to 50 different templates.
To create a listing from your template:
- Go to Listing templates - opens in new window or tab in Seller Hub.
- Select Create listing from the Actions dropdown menu.
- Create your listing.
From the Actions dropdown you can also edit, delete, and copy your template.