The Entertainment Store
1. Information about us
The Entertainment Store is a site operated by Market Place Solutions Worldwide LLP ("We"); we are a limited liability partnership registered in England and Wales under registration number OC385412. Our registered office is St Andrews House St Andrews Street Leeds LS3 1LF. Our business address is at Moray House 23/31 Great Titchfield Street, London, W1W 7PA.
You warrant that:
• the personal information which you are required to provide when you register is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects; and
• you are not impersonating any other person or entity
• The products purchased on this site are for private and domestic use only and are not for re sale
• you will notify us immediately of any changes to the personal information by e-mailing or telephoning our customer service representatives at:
e-mail address: email@example.com
Phone number:0207 534 8838
We will treat all your personal information:
• as confidential and will only disclose the same in the circumstances set out below; and
• in accordance with Data Protection legislation from time to time in force in England and Wales.
When you shop on this Website, we will ask you to input personal details in order for us to identify you, such as your name, e-mail address and delivery address. We will use your personal information for the following purposes:
• processing your orders;
• to administer this Website;
• for statistical purposes to improve this Website and its services to you;
• if you have consented during the registration process, to notify you of products or special offers that may be of interest to you
• if you have consented during the registration process, to disclose to other relevant third parties, who may contact you about their products or services that may be of interest to you.
If you have consented during the registration process, but do not want us to contact you regarding products or services which may be of interest to you then please write to us at The Entertainment Store, WI House, Leeds 27 Business Park, Bruntcliffe Avenue, Morley, Leeds, LS27 0LL.
Subject to your rights of objection, you agree that personal information may be disclosed to reputable third parties who will help process your order.
You should be aware that if we are requested by the police or any other regulatory authority investigating suspected illegal activities to provide your personal information, we are entitled to do so.
4. Links from this website
We do not monitor or review the content of other party’s websites which are linked to from this website. Opinions expressed or materials appearing on such websites are not necessarily shared or endorsed by us and should not be regarded as the publisher of such opinions or material. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices, or content, of these sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site & to read the privacy statements of these sites. You should evaluate the security and trustworthiness of any other site connected to this site or accessed through this site yourself, before disclosing any personal information to them. This Company will not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage in whatever manner, howsoever caused, resulting from your disclosure to third parties of personal information.
The Website may only be used for lawful purposes and in a lawful manner. By using this website you agree:
• to comply with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations regarding the Website and its use.
• not to upload or transmit through the Website:
• any computer viruses or anything else designed to interfere with, interrupt or disrupt the normal operating procedures of a computer; and
• any material which is defamatory, offensive or of an obscene character
All orders are subject to acceptance. Any orders placed by you will be treated as an offer to purchase the goods or services from us and we have the right to reject such offers at any time. You acknowledge that any automated acknowledgment of your order which you may receive from us shall not amount to our acceptance of your offer to purchase goods or services advertised on the Website even though payment has been taken via Paypal. The conclusion of a contract between you and us will take place when we dispatch the goods to you.
We will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data provided by you when accessing or ordering from the Website.
7. Cancellation Rights
Where you have purchased the goods or services as a consumer (for private use as opposed to business use), please note that you are entitled to cancel any contract completed with us within 14 days of receipt of the goods or services.
If you do cancel a contract pursuant to this clause 9, then:
you must notify us in writing by contacting us or a letter to The Entertainment Store, WI House, Leeds 27 Business Park, Bruntcliffe Avenue, Morley, Leeds, LS27 0LL.
You must retain possession of the goods or services and ensure that the goods or services are kept in the same condition as they were when they were delivered until such time as the goods or services are either collected by us or delivered back to us by you;
We will notify you of when we wish to collect the goods or services. The goods and services will be collected by us within 28 days of our receiving your cancellation notice and we will charge the cost of collecting the goods or services, and will deduct this from any sum owed by us to you. Alternatively, you can return the goods or services to us by contacting a customer service operator on firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to provide you with address details;
We will refund any monies you have paid to us within 30 days of receipt of your cancellation notice.
8. Price and Payment
All prices are inclusive of VAT (where applicable) at the current rates and are correct at the time of entering the information onto the system. We reserve the right, however, to change prices at any time without notice to you. Please be advised that we cannot deliver to addresses outside of the United Kingdom.
Payment can only be made by Paypal. Payments will be processed at the point an order is placed.
9. Eligibility to Purchase
To be eligible to purchase goods on this Website and lawfully enter into and form contracts on this Website under English law you must:
• if an individual, be 18 years of age or over (please click here for further information on age classifications); and
• register your real name, address, phone number, e-mail address any other details requested; and
• by offering to purchase goods and services you represent to us that you are 18 years of age or over and authorise us to transmit information (included updated information) to obtain information from third parties, including but not limited to, your debit or credit card numbers or credit reports to authenticate your identity, to validate your credit card, to obtain an initial credit card authorisation and to authorise individual purchase transactions.
10. Intellectual Property
The content of the Website is protected by copyright, trade marks, database and other intellectual property rights and you acknowledge that the material and content supplied as part of the Website shall remain with us or our licensors.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
11. Limitation of Liability
The information on this web site is provided on an "as is" basis. To the fullest extent permitted by law, this Company:
• excludes all representations and warranties relating to this website and its contents or which is or may be provided by any affiliates or any other third party, including in relation to any inaccuracies or omissions in this website and/or the Company’s literature; and
• excludes all liability for damages arising out of or in connection with your use of this website. This includes, without limitation, direct loss, loss of business or profits (whether or not the loss of such profits was foreseeable, arose in the normal course of things or you have advised this Company of the possibility of such potential loss), damage caused to your computer, computer software, systems and programs and the data thereon or any other direct or indirect, consequential and incidental damages.
This Company does not however exclude liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence. The above exclusions and limitations apply only to the extent permitted by law. None of your statutory rights as a consumer are affected.
You agree to fully indemnify, defend and hold us, and our officers, directors, employees and suppliers, harmless immediately on demand, from and against all claims, losses, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees, arising out of any breach of these Terms by you, or any other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website or any other person accessing the Website using your personal information.
• The Company reserves the right to change these conditions from time to time as it sees fit and your continued use of the site will signify your acceptance of any adjustment to these terms. Any changes will be notified to you via a suitable announcement on the Website. The changes will apply to the use of the Website after we have given such announcement. If you do not wish to accept the new Terms you should not continue to use the Website.
• The Company reserves the right to modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, this Website and the material contained within (or any part) without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website or its contents.
• The Company does not warrant that the service from this site will be uninterrupted, timely or error free, although it is provided to the best ability. By using this service you thereby indemnify this Company, its employees, agents and affiliates against any loss or damage, in whatever manner, howsoever caused.
If any provision of this agreement (or part of a provision) is found by any court or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal, the other provisions shall remain in force.
Failure of either Party to insist upon strict performance of any provision of this or any Agreement or the failure of either Party to exercise any right or remedy to which it, he or they are entitled hereunder shall not constitute a waiver thereof and shall not cause a diminution of the obligations under this or any Agreement. No waiver of any of the provisions of this or any Agreement shall be effective unless it is expressly stated to be such and signed by both Parties.
15. Entire Agreement
These Terms form the entire basis of any agreement reached between you and us.
16. Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and any disputes will be decided only by the courts of England and Wales