CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.08Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £11.54Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.22
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionPromotes student achievement by addressing practical student tasks such as note-taking and reading strategies, while encouraging students to develop skills like critical thinking, goal-setting, time management, and balancing life responsibilities with school - all skills that can serve them well beyond college.
- Author BiographyGwenn Wilson is a senior instructional designer with over 20 years of experience in Instructional Systems Design. She is a published author of many faculty guides, student guides, training CD-ROMs, customized curriculum for career colleges, and textbooks. As an outside consultant, Ms. Wilson has provided training and instruction for many Fortune 500 companies in areas such as sales training, leadership training, call center training, and technical training.
- Author(s)Gwenn Wilson,Quantum Integrations
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication14/02/2011
- Place of PublicationBelmont, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWadsworth Publishing Co Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight466 g
- Width200 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.