CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £12.06Trending at £15.17
- £10.75Trending at £13.71
- £3.99Trending at £6.99
- £11.33Trending at £14.47
- £9.97Trending at £10.99
- £4.63Trending at £5.99
- £11.51Trending at £11.93
About this product
- DescriptionEssential information for visiting Venice, and places not to miss.
- Author BiographyAt the tender age of five, Gerd Wolfgang Sievers already preferred the stove to the soccer field. While finishing high school in Germany, he was also learning gourmet cooking from various well-known chefs. He was then drawn to Vienna, and after studying journalism, he earned his official credentials as a cook. For more than fifteen years, Gerd Wolfgang Sievers has been writing culinary and gastrosophic columns in various trade periodicals and newspapers. Up to now, he has published twenty-three books in the German-speaking area, such as the Snail Cookbook, or Austria, Land of Pleasure. He is also producing and creating films for the series Austria, Land of Pleasure, for Bavarian Radio Alpha. He works in Vienna, while living in Burgenland and in Friuli, Italy.
- Author(s)Gerd Wolfgang Sievers
- PublisherEmons Verlag GmbH
- Date of Publication15/12/2014
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationCologne
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintEmons Verlag GmbH
- Content Note115 colour
- Weight463 g
- Width136 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.