All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRichard Williamson's weekly walking column is one of the most popular features in the Chichester Observer, Worthing Observer and West Sussex Gazette. Now he has compiled his favourite walks - one for every week of the year. With hand-drawn route maps and practical notes, these routes can be covered easily in an afternoon.
- Author BiographyRichard Williamson was for 30 years the manager of Kingley Vale National Nature Reserve and has an unparalleled knowledge of South Downs wildlife and lore.
- Author(s)Richard Williamson
- PublisherSummersdale Publishers
- Date of Publication08/02/2012
- GenreWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSummersdale Publishers
- Content Notemaps
- Weight260 g
- Width119 mm
- Height177 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.48
- £18.69Trending at £23.70
- £3.95Trending at £4.04
- £10.30Trending at £15.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.