All listings for this product
Best-selling in Maps & Atlases
Save on Maps & Atlases
- £5.95Trending at £6.95
- £11.44Trending at £11.64
- £9.49Trending at £9.73
- £4.98Trending at £5.48
- £4.21Trending at £5.48
- £4.89Trending at £4.99
- £5.29Trending at £5.99
About this product
- DescriptionDistributed by Publishers Group West --T.p. verso.
- Author BiographyA native of suburban Philadelphia, Laura Randall lived in Washington, D.C. and San Juan, Puerto Rico before moving to the Los Angeles area in 1999. Her byline can be found in a variety of newspapers and consumer magazines, including the Los Angeles Times, the Washington Post, Sunset Magazine, and the Christian Science Monitor. From the Westside to the foothills of the San Gabriel Mountains, she has lived in many Los Angeles neighborhoods and can lead you to excellent trails in just about any pocket of the city. Randall is also the author of Peaceful Places: Los Angeles.
- Author(s)Laura Randall
- PublisherMenasha Ridge Press Inc.
- Date of Publication09/02/2016
- GenreWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMenasha Ridge Press Inc.
- Weight355 g
- Width153 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.