All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMore than 5 million Americans are currently living with Alzheimer's disease or a related form of dementia. By the year 2030, experts estimate that as many as 66 million people around the world will be faced with this life-altering disease.
- Author(s)David Troxel,Virginia Bell
- PublisherHealth Communications
- Date of Publication15/10/2012
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationDeerfield Beach, FL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHealth Communications
- Out-of-print date02/08/2016
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edition StatementRevised, Expanded ed.
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £12.00Trending at £15.18
- £10.75Trending at £13.78
- £3.99Trending at £6.98
- £11.33Trending at £14.48
- £9.97Trending at £10.99
- £4.63Trending at £5.98
- £4.90Trending at £5.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.