All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMarshals a distinguished group of thinkers to forge a dialogue among the emerging brain sciences, the liberal arts, and social sciences. Demonstrating how formerly divided fields are converging around shared issues, this title maps a cross-disciplinary adventure.
- Author BiographyBarbara Maria Stafford is the William B. Ogden Distinguished Service Professor Emerita at the University of Chicago and Distinguished Visiting University Professor at the Georgia Institute of Technology. She is the author of numerous previous books, including Echo Objects: The Cognitive Work of Images, also published by the University of Chicago Press.
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication01/06/2011
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note80 halftones, 5 tables
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byBarbara Maria Stafford
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £15.09Trending at £17.87
- £10.54Trending at £14.94
- £3.30Trending at £5.98
- £23.16Trending at £35.84
- £28.00Trending at £33.99
- £24.08Trending at £37.93
- £39.97Trending at £49.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.