All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Palestinians face a unique challenge to their national security as a people under occupation and in exile across the Middle East and beyond. This volume is the first of its kind to address security issues from a Palestinian perspective, with or without a two-state solution to the conflict with Israel.
- Author BiographyHussein Agha is a senior associate member of St. Anthony's College, Oxford University. He has written widely on Middle East political and security affairs. Ahmad S. Khalidi, a senior associate member of St. Anthony's College, Oxford University, has written extensively on Middle Eastern political and security affairs for over thirty years.
- Author(s)Ahmed S. Khalidi,Hussein Agha
- PublisherRoyal Institute of International Affairs
- Date of Publication09/02/2006
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoyal Institute of International Affairs
- Content Notemaps (some col.)
- Weight10 g
- Width127 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.06Trending at £7.34
- £13.48Trending at £17.06
- £11.02Trending at £11.24
- £7.90Trending at £12.07
- £3.59Trending at £3.76
- £7.45Trending at £11.99
- £3.59Trending at £6.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.