All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £12.31Trending at £13.95
- £11.95Trending at £17.68
- £8.84Trending at £12.99
- £9.52Trending at £13.01
- £9.99Trending at £15.11
- £6.76Trending at £12.11
- £12.58Trending at £19.11
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the natural beauty of the Amazon River to the exciting resort city of Rio de Janeiro, from soccer champion Pel to classical musician Villa Lobos, Brazil is known as a distinctive, diverse country. This book provides a brief history of Brazil that focuses on both the politics and culture of the republic.
- Author BiographyColin M. MacLachlan is the John Christy Barr Distinguished Professor of History at Tulane University and former chair of the history department. He is the author of numerous books and articles on a wide range of Latin American topics.
- Author(s)Colin M. MacLachlan
- PublisherScholarly Resources Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/08/1993
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleLatin American Silhouettes
- Place of PublicationDenver
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScholarly Resources Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteindex, glossary, notes, bibliography, map
- Weight454 g
- Width163 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.