All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £23.44Trending at £40.00
- £21.48Trending at £28.89
- £11.85Trending at £15.30
- £14.79Trending at £17.03
- £13.77Trending at £15.99
- £7.97Trending at £9.99
- £11.98Trending at £16.99
About this product
- DescriptionThe international contributors shed new light on the ways in which the key relationship between humans and water has given rise to new forms of social organisation, new technologies and economic activities.
- Author BiographyTerje Tvedt is Professor of Geography at the University of Bergen and Professor of Political Science at the University of Oslo. He is the author of The River Nile in the Age of the British and has co-directed and written two successful television documentaries on water. Richard Coopey is with the Department of History at the University of Aberystwyth. He is a Fellow of the Royal Historical Society and the Royal Society of Arts.
- Author(s)Richard Coopey,Terje Tvedt
- PublisherI.B.Tauris & Co Ltd.
- Date of Publication30/10/2010
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.