All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers 10 principles to help moms make God an everyday part of their children's lives. This title helps readers explore how to: teach their children God's Word; train them in God's ways; talk to children about Jesus; and pray with and for them.
- Author BiographyElizabeth George, whose books have sold more than 10 million copies, is the author of A Woman After God's Own Heart (more than 1 million copies sold) and Breaking the Worry Habit...Forever! She's also a popular speaker at Christian women's events. Elizabeth and her husband, Jim, are parents and grandparents, and have been active in ministry for more than 30 years.
- Author(s)Elizabeth George
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/07/2005
- GenreChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Weight286 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.72Trending at £6.98
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £7.73Trending at £10.48
- £7.12Trending at £8.99
- £8.66Trending at £8.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.