All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten with compassion and featuring inspiring stories of patients' struggles as well as the wisdom of hundreds of up-to-date research studies, this is the most comprehensive look yet at the biggest health problem this nation faces - chronic pain.
- Author BiographyJudy Foreman is a nationally syndicated health columnist who has won more than 50 journalism awards and whose columns have appeared regularly in the Boston Globe, Los Angeles Times, Dallas Morning News and other national and international outlets. She graduated Phi Beta Kappa from Wellesley College, served in the Peace Corps in Brazil for three years, and received a Master's degree from the Harvard Graduate School of Education. From 2000 to 2001, she was a Fellow in Medical Ethics at Harvard Medical School. From 2001 to 2004, she was a Lecturer on Medicine at Harvard Medical School. She has also been the host of a weekly, call-in radio show on Healthtalk.com.
- Author(s)Judy Foreman
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication30/01/2014
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Weight726 g
- Width163 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine37 mm
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £9.97Trending at £10.38
- £25.00Trending at £32.98
- £6.54Trending at £9.98
- £10.04Trending at £12.08
- £9.60Trending at £14.53
- £19.38Trending at £29.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.