Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA New Era of U.S.-Vietnam Relations examines the history of the relationship and offers concrete recommendations for policymakers in both countries to deepen cooperation across each major area of the relationship: political and security ties, trade and economic linkages, and people-to-people connections.
- Author BiographyMurray Hiebert is a senior fellow and deputy director of the Sumitro Chair for Southeast Asia Studies at CSIS. Phuong Nguyen is a research associate, and Gregory B. Poling a fellow, with the Sumitro Chair at CSIS.
- Author(s)Gregory B. Poling,Murray Hiebert,Phuong Nguyen
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication27/06/2014
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitleCSIS Reports
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Weight222 g
- Width217 mm
- Height281 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.12Trending at £9.99
- £27.30Trending at £29.40
- £11.43Trending at £12.34
- £10.20Trending at £12.99
- £14.98Trending at £21.59
- £28.89Trending at £30.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.