All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents various alternatives to capitalism and strategies for achieving them. This work reveals a landscape of economic diversity - one that is not exclusively or predominantly capitalist - and examines the challenges and successes of alternative economic interventions.
- Author BiographyJ. K. Gibson-Graham is the pen name of Katherine Gibson and Julie Graham, feminist economic geographers who work, respectively, at the Australian National University in Canberra and the University of Massachusetts Amherst.
- Author(s)J. K. Gibson-Graham
- PublisherUniversity of Minnesota Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2006
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationMinnesota
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Minnesota Press
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £14.15Trending at £20.89
- £12.88Trending at £16.17
- £23.75Trending at £35.05
- £9.98Trending at £10.45
- £7.72Trending at £9.99
- £11.10Trending at £15.01
- £8.24Trending at £11.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.